That Was Then This Is Now

If you haven't already, I highly reccomend reading That Was Then This Is Now. Especially if you are an Outsiders fan, which I'm guessing all of you are bc, this is an Outsiders imagine book... lol.

That Was Then This Is Now, Is a book S.E. Hinton wrote, right after she published The Outsiders.

The book takes place in Tulsa OK., about a year later after The Outsiders takes place.
Its an entirely different storyline, with different characters and whatnot.. But Its still about Greasers don't worry! 😅
Charters from The Outsiders appear in, and are mentioned in this book. Mostly The Shepard gang. (Ponyboy appears in this book as well,) Not trying to spoil anything, lol

If you're looking for a book that is highly similar to the Outsiders, (and if you're bored in quarantine..) That Was Then This Is Now, is a good reading option.

Yes they did make a movie to this, It

Yes they did make a movie to this, It. Is. Not. Good. The only thing I found most interesting about it was the H.O.T. actors. Emilio Estevez plays as one of the main characters...
If you are going to watch the movie however, read the book first.. The movie mixes it all up, and it makes no since At. All.
Not to mention the terrible quality.. (Yes ik it was filmed in the 80s, but the quality was just, bleh..)

Idk, maybe you'll like the movie.. But I didn't.
Its on Youtube if you wanna watch it. (Ya know those movies that are just sooo unpopular that they put it on Youtube and they don't get Copyrighted bc its just such an unknowen movie..?) 
Just type in, 'That Was Then This Is Now' Simple 😅.

You can find a sample of the book if you search it up on google:

Anyhow, I hope you all are enjoying life.  Stay safe everybody! You all are in my prayers♡