Sodapop Curtis: Jealous

Requested by:♡Kailamarie65

"Damn Soda," I exhaled as he stoped kissing me for a second while he locked both of the doors.
He smirked at me.
"Are you sure no one will see us?" I sat up and looked at the dark street that laid ahead of us.
"Yeah, if you stay down.." He pushed me back onto the worn out seats of Darry's Ford. 
"Soda," I mumbled.
"Yeah?" He looked at me in the eyes.
"I-uh, don't you think we should go home? Its getting kind of dark."
"Probably, but I don't wanna.."  Soda complained.
"Yeah, but Darry is gonna be mad at you. I don't want you getting disciplined just because of me, besides Ill see you tomorrow morning anyway." I sat up.
"Yeah, but can you please stay the night? I'm sure Darry won't mind." Soda made puppy dog eyes at me.
"Sodapop Curtis.." I giggled and rolled my eyes. "You can go one night without me I promise." I smirked.
"Fine.." He sighed.
I kissed him once more on the lips, and he drove me home.
"Remember, my house tomorrow 8:00 sharp." Soda reminded me for the 5th time that evening.
"How could I forget?" I giggled.

                               *********
The beeping sensashion of my alarm clock woke me up.
I buttoned up my DX shirt and threw on a pair of worn out converse.
Glancing over at the clock that now read, 7:45, I grabbed my keys and hurried out the door, locking it behind me.
I climbed into the drivers seat of my car, and started it up. It was real piece of crap. I've tried to convince Steve to help me fix it up, but he just keeps making up dumb excuses.

I parked in the same spot I always park, right behind Darry's Ford. I got out and let my self in.
"Oh, Hi.." I looked down when I saw Darry, shirtless. Damn, I'm so unsecure..
"Ya know, I'ma go wait on the front steps, Ill see you when ya guys are ready.." I awkwardly stepped back outside.
This is why I always go straight to the DX, I really don't need to be the only girl in a house full of boys getting ready in the morning.

"Hey Y/N!" Soda hugged me from behind.  "Hey Soda." I smiled.
"This might be the last time I'm going to your  house in the morning..." I awkwardly glanced at Darry as he walked by.
"Why..?" Soda looked at me questionably.
"...Reasons.."

                             **********

"Have a nice day." I smiled and handed a girl her change and receipt.
"Next," I said, looking down as a tall familiar looking guy handed me a Coke.
"One Coke please." I looked up at him and he smiled.
"Bryan?!" I choked when I saw his face.
"Y/N, long time no see," He smirked.
"Heh, yeah.." I said while scanning his drink.
"Hey, look I know it been a long time since we've... well you know been together and stuff, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get lunch together or something and catch up." He grinned.
I thought about it for a second before agreeing.
"Sure, tomorrow I don't have work, so lets meet up at the Dingo. Does 12 sound ok?" I handed him his Coke.
"12 sounds perfect." He smiled.
"Cool Ill see you there Bryan, bye!"
"Cya Y/N!" I watched him as he walked out the door.
My attention went from the door to Soda, who did not look happy nor mad, but... sad.
"Soda? What's wrong?" I frowned.
He looked away and grunted.
I laughed a little.
"Soda, stop accting like a baby and talk to me."
"Y/N, who was that?" Soda looked at me, with a frown on his face.
"Oh, Bryan? He's my ex boyfriend."
"Your ex?.... Y/N.. are you leaving me for him..?"
"What?? No! Of course not!" I engulfed Soda in a tight hug. "I will never leave you!"
"Good, cause I don't know what ill do if I loose you..."
"Sodapop, I love you."
"I love you too."

I hope you liked it! I can make some changes if you would like, Its not my best one ❤