Chapter Five

*3rd Person's POV*

Hours later, Jason returned to the palace. Percy was terrified to sleep. He'd never been so afraid of being attacked in his sleep, even when he had been fighting in a war for Greece. But this was a whole new kind of attack he was afraid of- a sexual attack. But Percy wasn't all that sure that it wouldn't be pleasurable. And that's what terrified him. Enjoying the act scared him more than the act itself, but both terrified him.

Jason nodded to Hazel and Frank, walking past them and into Percy's new room. Jason spotted Perseus on the balcony, looking down at the garden. Jason walked over, watching Percy. Percy hadn't noticed him come in, and didn't notice his footsteps.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Jason said from behind Percy, causing the latter to jump in fright and turn around. Perseus's eyes were wide and scared and didn't lose their fear when they realized who it was. In fact, they might've appeared more fearful now.

"What?" Percy asked, confused. "The garden. Isn't it beautiful?" Jason repeated, moving towards him. Percy backed as far away as he could into the balcony. Jason kept moving forward until there was barely an inch between their bodies. "Uh... Yes?" Percy responded, his brain not allowing him to think.

Jason's azure blue eyes stared deeply into Percy's sea green eyes, blue meeting green in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Percy was shaking like a leaf, hands braced against the railing in the balcony. Jason's hands lifted and framed Perseus's face, causing Percy to close his eyes in anticipation. Anticipation of what- a kiss? A beating? Percy wasn't sure which was worse.

Jason leaned in, closing his eyes slowly. "I will be the first man to kiss you." Jason murmured, causing a shiver of fear to race down Percy's spine, before claiming Perseus's lips in a fierce, fast-pace kiss. Percy didn't kiss back, but didn't pull away. He wouldn't give Jason the satisfactory of kissing back- but he couldn't pull away for two reasons. Reason number one- there was no space to back up to without falling off the balcony. Reason number two- he didn't really want to, no matter how much he hated to admit that.

Jason pulled away, a scowl on his face. "Kiss me back." Jason ordered sternly. Percy shook his head, staring into Jason's eyes defiantly. Jason's animalistic growl had goosebumps going down Percy's spine. "You won't like the punishment if you defy me, pet." Jason said, an edge in his voice. A shiver went down Percy's spine at those words. A punishment. So demeaning. Percy felt like a unruly child about to get a scolding.

Percy weighed the options in his mind. Lose all pride he had by kissing Jason, a Roman, therefore giving Jason satisfaction, or receive punishment and keep some of his pride, but not give Jason the satisfaction he craved. In Percy's mind, the choice was simply.

Percy shook his head again, his body preparing itself for the beating of a lifetime.