Chapter 7: Dont eat thoose

"So you like the breakfast i made" lincoln asked with a smile. Edgar looked up from her plate and smiled back at him.

"Yeah it's great. That's one thing i like about you lincoln your a awesome cook like your dad"

lincoln gave a little chuckle as he swallowed some bacon.

"Yeah i learned it while watching my dad cook when i was younger. So edgar i.." lincoln paused.

"Yes" edgar answered.

"Never mind" he said.

" No you tell me the truth remember" the demon demanded  an answer.

" i was going to say that i'm sorry" lincoln apologized lowering his head in shame.

"Sorry for what?" edgar inquired.

"Not giving you a chance to explain yourself" the white haired boy responded.

"Don't be, it's my fault i wouldn't  want to talk to someone who betrayed me and spit in my face" she told him giving him a half smile.

"So let me get this straight.  You hated me because i reminded you of your asshole of a dad?"

"Yes look i can't explain how sorry i am with what i did. I just snapped when i saw you But" before edgar could finished her explanation lincoln interrupted it her.

"Please it's alright eddy its alright i get it. I know it wasn't acceptable or justifiable but i get it"  Lincoln insured her. Tear started to form in the teenage girls eyes.

"I just feel like i don't have a actual family."

"Yeah  since your mom didn't protect you and your brother didn't either not to mention your dad loved him more" he replied as he saw edgar wipe her eyes.

" yeah the only people i can call family is snow and my grandpa. But the devil is always busy and snows dead and i can't go to heaven to see him. I just have so much bottled up anger" the green haired girl explain gritting her teeth and tightly clenching her fist. Lincoln could see the sadness even the frustration in the young girls eyes. He felt bad for this her. Edgar never actually had happiness growing up. He wanted to give her some sort of closure or something to let out that anger.

"Edgar i have a idea" he proposed.

"What is it" she asked with widen eyes.

"I-i wa-want  you to punch me in the face" lincoln stuttered. Edgars smile letting out a laugh.

"What... hell no I'm not going to do that"
she giggled.

"Why not you said you have bottled up anger why not release it on your faithful and loyal servant lincoln loud"
lincoln playfully said.

" ha ha you realized I'm not going to beat up my one and only servant. Especially if i abused him for years on end." She smiled. The louds smile turned into a frown which began to make edgar a bit uneasy.

"Okay i'm going to give it to you straight. If you don't hit me and don't find a outlet for that anger it's not going to end well. Since i look like your dad who abused you since you was 4 not to mention you bullied me severely in junior high. It more likely your going to hurt me very very bad" the green haired devil lowered her head in Shame realising that he was right. Edgar didn't want to have a mental breakdown as result lashing out at lincoln. She had a psychotic break before and it wasn't good.

"Oh you got a point. Okay i guess i will do it" edgar agreed slowly getting up from her chair. Lincoln did the same. She slowly walked up to lincoln with a clenched fist Edgar closed her eyes. In a split second her fist made contact with his right eye. Lincoln stumbled back in pain hold in eye in the process. Edgar covered her  mouth with her hand trying to conceal the sound of her shrieking. Lincoln noticed this thinking it was out of the ordinary. He never heard his friend shriek it seem odd she alway got into fights even with guys never once did she do that.