Chapter 2: Making a deal with a demon

Lincoln laid unconscious in a hospital bed  he was wearing a white hospital gown. The 16 year old was still alive but was in a coma. Lincoln wasn't the only one in the room, luan stood at his bedside. Tears rolled down the comedian faces knowing it was all her fault her little brother in a coma. "Im so sorry lincoln i didn't mean for this to happen. I Was trying to have fun" luan sobbed.  At that moment she heard the door open. Luan turned around to see it was her parents and sisters walking in. Rita and lynn sr were crying and weeping while the louds on the other hand looked furious.

"Oh my god my baby!" Rita cried as her husband consoled her.

"What the hell happened" lynn sr desperately asked.

"Well what luan described to me, a heart attack"

The louds except for lincoln and luan  looked over at the door to see a doctor walking into the room with a clipboard in hand.

"Heart attack?" lori blurted out. The doctor nodded at the eldest loud daughters question. He continued on explaining the situation with their brother and child.

"You see what your sister and daughter told me is that after she pulled a disturbing prank on him. Lincoln screamed at her, this seem to be the main cause of the heart attack" the doctor explained. Lynn turned to her older sister  with a hostile glare. Luan lowered her head in shame not saying a word in response.

"What was the prank luan" she asked her with malice in her voice. The jokester slowly raised her head up to face lynn.

"I...i um it was..."

But before she could finish explaining  lynn interrupted her.

"WHAT WAS DAMN PRANK!!!" lynn screamed.

"Okay okay the  prank involved  me dressing up as the joker and making lincoln think i was going to kill him with a gun"  luan confessed. The whole family was speechless.

"You chased lincoln with a gun what the hell is is wrong with you?" luna shouted. Luna didn't get angry often, the rock n roller is usually laid back. But when she got mad it wasn't pretty.

"But it wasn't a real. It was one of those joke guns. He just overreacted that's all" she said.

"No no no no fuck that luan. Real gun or not it lincoln was in fear for his life. You did that shit for a laugh your sick" lynn inputted. Leni looked over at her brother to see his arm was in a cast.

"What's wrong with lincoln's arm?" Leni asked.

"Well while luan was chasing lincoln the two fell down the stair which resulted in him to dislocate his shoulder"

The doctor described. There was no response from no one.  There was only silence. The physician felt the tenseness in the room and decided it was best to leave.

"Guys, im sor...."

"No don't you dare say it. Your nothing but a fucking liar, we tried to reason with you. We all literally got on our knees one year  and begged you not to prank us. But it all fell on deaf ears"

Lynn snaped. Luans eye began to well up with tears.

"I don't want to look at you!" lynn said as she angrily left the room. The remaining louds focused their attention more on the crying 20 year old brunette. Rita turned to her daughters.

"Um girls me and your father want to talk to your sister in private" Rita told them.

They all followed there moms orders and left the room closing the door behind them.

"Mom,dad i'm sorry i didnt know it would turn out like this" Luan sobbed.

"Luan, do you know what you have done? You came to your brothers school and threaten him. You chased him with a gun,causing him to fall down the stair  resulting with getting a dislocated shoulder. Finally a heart attack" Rita explained in a disappointed tone.