9

47. INT. MOTEL – ROOM 20. NIGHT.

At 4 am they are trying to open the door of the room where JULES's husband was shot.

JULES

Should I kick the door until it opens?

OLIVIA

Don't you have the key?

JULES

Of course I don't.

OLIVIA

Then yeah, maybe kicking would be fine.

JULES

Or maybe just try the other room card.

JULES TAKE OUT OF HER POCKET THE KEY FROM THEIR ROOM AND IT OPENS THE DOOR.

OLIVIA

Wow, that's not safe at all.

JULES

Yeah, you can rate it one star on yelp after this mess.

OLIVIA

I'm already redacting it in my head.

THEY ENTER TO THE ROOM.

2. INT. MOTEL – ROOM 15. NIGHT.

JULES and OLIVIA enter, the room is a completely mess, it seems like someone already tried to look for something in it.

OLIVIA

What are we looking for again?

JULES

I have no idea.

OLIVIA

Perfect.

JULES STARTS LOOKING FOR A CLUE INTO ALL THE MESS AND OLIVIA PUTS HAND SANITIZER FIRST.

OLIVIA'S LOOKING UNDER PILLOWS AND JULES IS THROWING EVERYTHING IN THE AIR WHILE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING. OLIVIA NOTICES THIS AND STARTS CLEANING AND ORGANIZING EVERYTHING THAT JULES MESSES.

JULES

This was already all messed up, why are you cleaning?

OLIVIA

Just been nice.

JULES

Been nice won't help you in prison.

OLIVIA SITS DOWN IN THE FLOOR.

REVEAL BESIDES HER: CHALK OUTLINE OF THE DEAD BODY ON THE FLOOR. OLIVIA GASP AND JUMPS TO THE BED.

JULES TURNS AROUND AND SEES THE FIGURE, HER FACE SOFTENS, SHE SMILES WITH MELANCHOLY AND JUST GOES TO AY OVER THE FIGURE.

OLIVIA

Oh, don't do that. That's full of germs. Oh, you're going to lick the floor? Okay.

JULES

I'm going to miss this son of a bitch. Now we are alone trying to figure out stuff that we are not even familiar with. I knew I had to be a drug dealer when I had the chance.