13

74. INT. MARGARET'S MANSION - BEDROOM. EVENING.

OLIVIA and JULES are sitting in the bed while looking at the notebook.

JULES

Hey, what's your last name?

OLIVIA

Jones.

JULES

No, your real last name. The one you had before you took William's.

OLIVIA

Oh, Taylor. I really liked it.

JULES

It is a really cool last name. Olivia Taylor, that sounds powerful.

OLIVIA

I felt that way. I should probably go by that name again. Would that be okay?

JULES

Sure, if that's what you want.

OLIVIA

That is what I want.

JULES

Hey, if you don't mind me asking. What did you do before marrying William?

OLIVIA

I was a writer. More like a journalist, but I was actually kind of practicing to write books.

JULES

Really? About what?

OLIVIA

Oh, all my ideas where about mysteries and action. I used to fantasize about publishing novels and seen in big letters "Olivia Taylor". That's embarrassing.

JULES

No it's not. It's actually really cool. Is that why you acted so weird when I told you Sofia was writing?

OLIVIA

I didn't act weird. It's just that she's too young for that. It's dangerous, she shouldn't be doing-

JULES

She can do whatever she wants and so can you, Olivia.

OLIVIA

So, did you always know you wanted to have your own shop or whatever it is that you actually do?

JULES

No, I was just really interesting in motorcycles and I learned from my dad to fix them. Then I met Michael and he told me to dream big and go for it. So I decided to put on my savings and open my workshop. Why did you stop writing?

OLIVIA

Well, I thought been a mom and-

JULES

No, don't use that as an excuse. Tell me the truth.

OLIVIA