12

69. INT. MARGARET'S MANSION - BEDROOM. AFTERNOON.

JULES's sitting in the bed and looking at the notebook. You can read it. In the notebook she sees a post it that says "Destroy the copy of the info that he has in his laptop. Dangerous. 10-21-14-20-5-18. 12-21-3-1". JULES's writing in another paper the numbers with the alphabets and their corresponding numbers. 10 belongs to letter J, 21 to U, 14 to N, 20 to T, 5 to E, 18 to R. 12 belongs to L, 21 to U, 3 to C and 1 to A. Meaning that the number code says "Junter Luca". JULES seems confused. She grabs the wedding invitation and it says that the wedding will be hosted by Gunter Luca.

JULES

(To herself)

Junter Luca? He can't even spell.

70. INT. MARGARET'S MANSION - BATHROOM. AFTERNOON.

OLIVIA's putting on a head cap and JULES enters.

JULES

Hey, what are you doing?

OLIVIA

I'm dying my hair, like you suggested.

JULES

Need any help?

OLIVIA

No. I don't need your help.

JULES

Okay. So, I was looking at the notebook and I think the code means Gunter Luca.

OLIVIA

Great.

JULES

What?

OLIVIA

So this "bad guy" is called after the bad guy from friends. How original.

JULES

Friends didn't have a "bad guy".

OLIVIA

You definitly need to pay more attention to it.

JULES

Are you mad or something?

OLIVIA

Why don't you like me? You keep looking at me like I'm this annoying woman you're stuck with.

JULES

You're the annoying woman that i'm stuck with, sometimes, yes.

OLIVIA

But?

JULES

But that's who you are.

OLIVIA

Okay. Thank you. I don't really like spending time with you either.

JULES

You do like to spend time with me.

OLIVIA