Her Yoga Pants

WARNING: This one-shot had slight profanity and very suggestive scenes. Please take that into consideration as you read and pay attention to the rating.

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus.

The first time that Percy ever saw Annabeth wearing a pair of yoga pants, he was (as per usual) confused. He didn't really know what to think. They had been planning on going over to his Mom's apartment for a few hours, and when Annabeth had stalked out of the Athena cabin in the tight, black pants, Percy had raised an eyebrow. Like, since when did she wear those?

He suspected that Piper was behind some of it. After the war had ended, she had taken to wearing them instead of her normal jeans. Percy had even made fun of Jason when they were out because of all of the other guys that stared at his girlfriend when she wore them.

In all actuality, Percy watched Annabeth walk down the stairs toward him, and he was thanking every god that had possibly had something to do with the creation of yoga pants.

It wasn't that Percy had never seen her legs before (oh, he had) but these particular pants made her look so sinfully gorgeous. Her legs looked twice as long and three times as curvy, and there was just something about the way her butt looked-

Of course, that didn't mean that Percy looked at her butt a lot. And even if he did then it wasn't anybody else's business. He had won two wars, and by the gods if he wanted to check out his girlfriend he would.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth greeted with a quick kiss. Percy might have still been at a loss for words, but she didn't need to know that. "Ready to go?"

"Um, yeah," he said. He let his gaze travel down her legs again, and he might have been having a little trouble keeping his hands to himself.

She pressed another, quick kiss to his jaw and said, "Well don't just stand there. Lead the way."

He nodded and took her by the hand. Maybe he did let her walk in front of him a little bit so he could admire the view, but sue him for it.

Ω

The second time that Percy saw Annabeth wearing a pair of yoga pants she was standing in the middle of camp, pointing and waving. She was directing the rebuilding of the cabins. Right now, they were adding a new wing to the Apollo cabin (half of it had been burned down during the war) and a lot of the Apollo guys were hauling all of the building materials which meant that the rest of the girls in Camp were standing and watching them.

But Percy was watching Annabeth because she was wearing yoga pants.

She hadn't spotted him yet, and her back was turned to him. She had her camp shirt on, and she was wearing a pair of sneakers with her yoga pants. She looked insanely pretty, and Percy was seriously wishing that he had a camera.

Percy walked up to her side and snaked one of his arms around her waist, setting his hand on her hip. He pressed a light kiss to her cheek and said, "Hi."

She sighed, "Hey, sleepyhead. It's about time you got up."

"Hmm," he hummed in her ear. He might have let his eyes flip down to her legs again. "I'm kind of hungry."

Annabeth laughed a little, "Of course you are. Go. Find some food. I have to work and you distract me."

"I distract you?" Percy grinned.

She shoved him away, "Don't sound so smug, Seaweed Brain. I might change my mind. Now go find something to eat."

Annabeth turned away from him, but Percy knew that she was smiling too. He studied her for a few more seconds until he turned and walked away. Annabeth might have admitted that he distracted her, but Percy could guarantee that Annabeth distracted him even more.