Chapter 6

Your POV

I was laughing to myself because the real mission had begun.  It was just me and Lucci going to check up on a celestial dragon.  I was given the case file which irritated him because he knows next to nothing about this mission.

"(Y/N), for the last time give me the mission file," Lucci demanded.

"Haha, ummm how bout no?" I mocked.

He got angered and charged towards me trying to grab the file.  I however graceful dodged his pathetic attempt at getting the file.  He kept charging at me hoping he would get it but to his avail it didn't work.

"(Y—N).....give.....me......the file," Lucci said almost out of breathe.

"Wow already out of breathe?  We've only been going at this for about a few hours and I'm barely breaking a sweat," I said teasing him.

"But this......mission....doesn't make since," Lucci says trying to collect his composure.

"Well while you were playing cat and mouse with me, we've almost arrived," I said.

As if on cue, Lucci went to the side of the boat and look to see what island we were approaching.

"Dressrosa?" Lucci said unsure.

"Yep.  This is where we'll meet our celestial dragon.  We do a monthly check up on him.  You just happen to be the lucky cat to join me this time around."

Lucci seemed more confused and annoyed after I was done speaking.  I kept on smiling because I knew it annoyed him.  Our ship kept on approaching Dressrosa until we finally arrived.  As soon as we docked, I started running to the port.

"WAIT!" I hear Lucci yelled behind me.

I invited Lucci and continued.  I got to the edge of the boat and jumped off onto the pier. Once I landed I looked to see I was next to one of the Donquixote Family members.

"Oh hello, Baby 5!" I greeted.

"Oh (Y/N)? I'm so glad your the one visiting this time around.  The young master is only really comfortable with you, ya know?" she says.

"Yea, yea....I know," I said.

Then Lucci jumped down behind him and I could feel his aura of annoyance.

"Oh?  Who's this?" Baby 5 asked.

"Oh this is the new blood I was telling you about was coming on the next visit," I replied.

I turned around to see Lucci's annoyance growing by the second.

"(Y/N), are you going to tell me about the mission or not?" Lucci asked annoyed.

I gave Baby 5 a playful wink to play along and she got the message.

"Don't worry sir.  You'll be meeting our esteem Celestial Dragon for check up soon enough," Baby 5 said.

"Why would he be here one a Warlord's Island?" Lucci asked.

"He is fond of the place," I reply laughing on the inside.

Baby 5 the motioned is to start moving and I followed right behind her.  We started our way up to the Donquixote palace.  I turned to look at Lucci and he had a deadpan face at this point.  I could tell he was still annoyed but was trying to look serious for the Celestial Dragon.

"Ok we are here," Baby 5 said as the entrance started opening," he should be in the throne room."

I nodded at Baby 5 and walked in heading towards the throne room.