Chapter 10

Your POV

I laid in Katakuri's bed.  I was wrapped in his arms. He rolled over and finally let go. I sat up and yawn. It was morning. I could look around for documents but I doubt I'll find as much as I did with Reiji. Just that her family has a cloneing machine and other scientific machines. I feel like there is a different part to the Charlottes role in all this but not sure what it is. Maybe I should ask him? Then Katakuri rolled over and his eyes had peaked open.

"Please lay back down with me for a bit longer," he begged.

I looked down at him and laid back down in the bed. His arms engulfed me again.

"Hey, Doll Face mind if I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure if I get to ask you one," he said.

"Ok. Well what's the Charlottes deal with Germa 66? I feel like there is something more than surface level," I said.

He hummed for a bit debating on whether not to tell me.

"Well you and your boss are suppose to be here at the next wedding, so you'll eventually have to know," Katakuri said a little muffled into his pillow.

"Know what?" I asked.

"We plan on killing Germa 66 and taking their technology," he confessed.

"Woah.....were you sure you were suppose to tell me that? It seems like a big plan for you guys."

"No....I trust you. Now my question. Have you been a prostitute most of your life?" he asked.

"Since you gave me some high classified info I'll give you a bit more detail. No, I wasn't always one. Up until I was 18 and then I became one alongside my other job."

"What's your other job?" Katakuri asked.

"That's another question. And I don't feel like anymore questions right now," I said booping his nose.

He blushed a little at my action. I then looked at the clock and saw it was approaching breakfast time.

"Well I must be going," I said getting up from Katakuri's grasp.

"Can't you stay longer?" he asked.

"Doll even if you had the cash I can't. I gotta check in with Stussy," I said putting on my heels.

Katakuri sighed looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Well it was nice sleeping next to you," he said.

I looked at him taking a big breathe.

"Ya..."

His expression didn't change much.

"Oh....was it not comfortable?" he asked dishearten.

I sighed again slapping myself. I know I shouldn't do this but–

"No Doll Face it was.....comfortable. I just don't want you being more attached than you are," I said.

"But I love you," he said.

He said it again. How?

I stood up collecting anything else and the money and put it in my bra.

"Katakuri....how can you just easily say that about me? You know next to nothing about me," I said.

"I know you haven't always been a prostitute and you have a second job," he rebutted.

I was about to protest but he had a point.