7• Rude-awakening

Dae ran up to hoseok's open arms and Hoseok engulfs him in a tight hug. It's been 6 months since hoseok has seen his favorite nephew but jimin was sure to keep him updated on how things were at home.

"Hey little chim I missed you" hoseok ruffles his hair and kisses his temple.

"I missed you too uncle Hobi" he grins widely his eyes closing in forming crescents and Hoseok coos at him.

"Wanna get some ice cream before we go see mommy?" Hoseok asks taking Dae's hand and walking to his car.

"Yes please!"

———————————

"Mmh, thanks uncle Hobi you're the best!" He grins licking some ice cream off his hand

"Anything for you chimmy" hoseok said staring the car's engine.

They start their journey back to the work place. Singing along to one of the songs playing on the radio then hoseok gets a text from jimin saying to meet them at a pizza place.

"Mommy!" Dae exclaims running up to jimin and hugging his leg.

"Oh my baby, how are you? How was your first day in kindergarten?" He crouches down and brushes Dae's hair out of his face kissing his cheeks, and hoseok coos at the back until he's interrupted by a phone call and rolls his eyes taking the call.

"Did you have fun today?" Jimin asks standing up. 

"Mhm" he nods licking off the left over ice cream from his fingers "I made a new friend he's name is Kim Jae Kyun he's bit lazy and like eating cookies so I call him the cookie monster" he giggled

"Someone must have had fun then" hoseok said walking back in to the pizza place

Jimin looks up hoseok "thanks again, I owe you one"

"Nah, it's no biggie anyway I enjoyed spending some time with my favorite mini chim" he said ruffling Dae's hair "hey, I gotta go yoongi is coming over today so I'mma head out" kissing Dae's forehead and hugging jimin

"Bye, drive safely and come visit you dumbo" he waved goodbye as hoseok walked to his car.

"Mommy can I please get a toy" he said pointing at a boy who held a monster truck.

"But you have more than enough toys"

"No~ but it's a big truckie"

"Next time ok"

"But mom-"

"Daehyun please!"jimin said rubbing his nose bridge. 

"dae sweetie not today okay I'm really tired and a little stressed out" he apologized to Dae who was already sniffling all he wanted was a toy. 

they got to front to and Jimin placed their order ignoring Dae's faint pleas.

The cashier saw dae sniffling and gave him a free toy.

He looked up and he's eyes lit up at the toy car "for me?" he asked looking up at jimin for reassurance jimin gives him a small smile and nods

"Thank you!" He squealed

"No problem, we don't want a cute boy crying now do we. But be a good boy okay" she smiled.

"Okay" he said excitedly trying to rip the  plastic off  the toy forgetting that he'd just had a tantrum.

Jimin gives the cashier a genuine smile before moving out the way for the next  customer and waiting for their order. 

Dae finally managed to rip open the pack but the toy flings across the floor causing him to whine but he spots it and runs to pick it up. When he tried to pick it up he bumped into someone's legs "ow!" He jerks his head and is met with a man with big doe eyes staring at him sincerely.

"Oh sorry sir" he apologizes.

"Dae!" Jimin calls out running up to Dae "what are yo-" jimin's heart stopped, his eyes wide as DVD's and the man looking back at him with the same expression.

He doesn't know how long they've been staring at each when he feels a little tug from his jeans. 

"Mommy I wanna go I'm hungry" he tugs jimin's jeans with a pout on his lips.

Jimin snaps away looking down at the five year old and picks him up "oh right food, let's go" he said walking away with Dae.

The man was about to talk when another man called him bringing him back to reality.

———————

"Earth to Jungkook" Lucas said snapping his fingers in front of Jungkook's face.

"H-huh o-oh um you were saying?" His mouth feeling dry he gulps qenching his dry throat.

"I asked you who was that, because you two seemed to be staring at each for quite awhile" His tone sounding unpleasant.

Jimin  he thought. Lucas rolled his eyes seeing as that Jungkook didn't respond to his question for the second time.

"Whatever, anyway what do you want to eat?" He crossed his arms.

Jungkook looks around and sees jimin walking out with a box of pizza and the little boy holding onto his other hand, Dae catches his eyes and waves at Jungkook.

"Oh my God! Jeon Jungkook what's with you?" Lucas snaps looking at Jungkook irritated at how he's not getting any response from him.

"You've been acting wierd ever since I found you staring at that guy and his child"

Child! Of course the child called jimin by 'mommy'. He and Jimin broke up five years ago and he left while jimin was pregnant. That means… the child had to be his.

He wanted to run up to jimin but he figured he didn't want to make Lucas more mad than he already is since he was pregnant with his child.

Oops