22• Tender Kisses. [2]

Double update ᵁʷᵘ

Jimin took deep breaths as he dealed the number in front of him.

The pressed the the call icon with much hesitation he put the phone on his ear.

After the second ring he heard a deep raspy voice answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi uhm am I bothering you?, It's kinda late so I'm-"

"It's fine I was just finishing off some work, is everything ok? I mean you don't usually call meever"

"Yeah I um I have a favor to ask if that's okay I mean you can say no if want"

Argh! Why was this so hard.

"Hey Jimin it's okay what it is?" Jimin hear could the shuffling on the other side of the phone.

"Ok uh can you look after Dae this weekend?, I know it's all of a sudden like I said you can say no if you want" Jimin stopped talking when he heard that he wasn't getting a response.

"Jungkook? Are you there?"

"Yeah yeah sorry kinda blanked out for a sec"

"Oh good, so what you say? Are you available to look after Dae this weekend?"

"Sure it's fine I'm down for whatever"
Hearing those words jimin exhaled a deep breath because he can't believe he's actually doing this.

"Great thank you, you can text me the address and yeah I'll drop him off later this Saturday" jimin said hesitantly.

"I will, hey and Jimin?"

"yeah"

"thank you so much for this I can't thank you enough" Jimin could have sworn he heard Jungkook sniffle.

"it's okay, really right then I guess we'll see you this weekend, goodnight"

"goodnight Jimin"

Jimin hung up the phone immediately before he could regret what he had just done.

holy shit he just did that, he never thought in a million years that he would actually let Jungkook near his son but what just happened a few minutes ago was a testament to show he just did the greatest fuck up ever.

he grabbed his phone to call Hoseok.

"you did WHAT!"

"I know you making me feel bad about this fuck" jimin said burying his face into his hand.

"ok I'm sorry, I wish I could be there with you"

"it's fine what's done is done, we move along, I just hope I don't end up regretting this" jimin sighed.

after a while with talking with hoseok he hung up his phone, ready for bed when a mop of black hair popped into his room

"mommy?" a little voice trailed in as Dae stood in Jimin's room clutching his pink plushie.

"what's wrong sweetheart"

"I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you please?" he said in a small voice.

"yes come here" jimin said patting his bed for Dae to join him.

Dae jumped on the bed and quickly moved to snuggle up into jimin.

The room was quickly filled with Dae's soft snores and Jimin's overthinking mind.

___________

~Saturday