10• just know I'm trying my best.

Tears were rolling down on Lucas's face as he emptied his stomach. Why was he being so fucking selfish.

The congruity of an anorexic.

All he wanted was to be in control. Just a little bit.

He looked at his small bump, it reminded him he was actually carrying a baby. It just made him even sadder.

"look on the bright side" they said. "you're carrying Jungkook's child". He really tried to make it seem that way just to get away from the poisonous words his mind was always throwing at him.

Just for once can he be happy. It took him long to conceive this baby, but with his eating disorder his body is already fucked up to even get him pregnant. He should be happy right?

He wiped his tears as he stood up from the toilet and brushed his teeth and headed to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and took out his half eaten chicken from last night. He warmed it up for one minute. And took a small bite. 

Good. It tasted so good. He knew this pregnancy was gonna be hard, Jungkook had always been supportive and was more careful with bringing up topics about his weight or  if he's eating or not.

He hadn't realized he had finished the chicken and looked down on his plate. Gone. He did it. He smiled at the thought.

But wait…only a few minutes he started to feel the similar feeling Below his gut. His heart dropped, his breathing became shallow.

He stood up from the stool and rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. He hunched over the toilet you could see the chicken being gushed down the toilet as he chocked on his tears. Why can't he just be good!?

—————————

Jungkook had returned home from work early. And when he saw that Lucas was nowhere to be found he walked into the kitchen for water when he saw an empty plate. The same plate that had Lucas's chicken from last night.

He sighed. He knew this would happen. This isn't the first time this had happened. He would always walk in to find an empty plate and knowing very well that Lucas couldn't handle it.

He drank his glass of water before heading towards the direction of the bathroom. He knocked.

"May I come in?"

He heard faint sobs coming from the other side of the door. He knew Lucas was crying. He also knew he why he was crying.

Lucas felt like a failure. He had one job but yet his body and mind are failing to recognize that.

Soon Jungkook heard shuffling then a click on the door. The door opened revealing a very drained out Lucas. He had dark circles around his eyes he eyes blood shot red from the crying.

Jungkook couldn't bare the sight it made his heart break. He knew this pregnancy was not going to be easy but he was willing to do anything just to keep Lucas happy and their unborn baby.

"I'm fine" Lucas said and walked passed  Jungkook and into their bedroom.

Jungkook followed his nonetheless.

"Bab-"

"I don't wanna talk about it please… I just want to sleep" he said climbing into bed.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he stripped out of his clothes and climbed into bed with him.

He pulled Lucas until Lucas's back was facing him. He kissed his neck.

" I know you're struggling right now but I promise everything will be okay. I got you and you got me".

Pls Lucas shouldn't trust Jungkook's promise since he failed to keep jimin's smh. ( ̄ω ̄)