12• Familiar.

"Daehyun I need you to sit still"

"But mommy I wanna dance it's my favorite song"

"Yes you will once I am done buttoning your shirt"

Jimin and Dae were getting ready for bed while dae watched teen Titans and Jimin buttoning up his pajama top.

"Ok done, time for bed" jimin said petting his head.

"No~ not now" he whined "after this episode please" he said flattering his eyelashes.

"Okay after this episode" Jimin stood up when he heard his phone ring.

He picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hey hyung"

"Hey chim" hoseok answered with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked

"Can you please do me a favor?"

"Yeah sure anything" jimin repiled back hastily.

"I need a ride to the hospital i-"

"The hospital? Hyung are you sure you okay?"

Hoseok chuckled "I'm okay chim, I need a ride to the hospital my car just broke down and I'm supposed to fetch yoongi at the hospital."

Then jimin just realized why hoseok needed to go to the hospital because yoongi worked at the hospital.

Jimin facepalmed himself " yeah sure I'll gladly give you a ride to the hospital".

"I hope I'm not bothering you"

"Oh no no you were not I was about to hop in bed and watch a movie it's Saturday also you aren't that far from me anyway"

"Ha thanks chim" hoseok beamed.

"No problem I'll be there shortly" with that jimin hang up the phone.

Daehyun then walked into the kitchen "mommy can I please have some juice"

"Now why would you want juice at this time hmm?" Jimin asked in a playful stern voice.

"Because" he said with a pout "you're my mommy" he squeaked showing off his puppy eyes.

Jimin laughed ruffling Dae's hair "sure pumpkin" he got up from the stool and grabbed a juice box in the fridge.

He handed Dae his juice and went to the coat hanger for his and Dae's jackets.

"Mommy where we going?" Daehyun slotting his arms into his coat.

"We are going to fetch uncle Hobi and give him a ride to the hospital".

"Oh okay" he cheered taking a sip from his juice.

-----------

They got to the hospital in a short period of time.

When they walked into the hospital. It was frantic. Nurses and doctors rushing in and out of rooms.

And along side the nurses and doctors  hoseok spotted yoongi existing a room. He looked exhausted Telling by the way his hair was spiraled in all directions.

"Mommy look it's uncle yoongi!" Daehyun squealed and let go of jimin's hand and ran towards yoongi.

"Daehyun wai-" jimin yelled after daehyun

"Uncle yoongi!" Daehyun jumped and hugged yoongi's leg.

"What the fu-" yoongi looked down and saw Dae looking up at him with big doe eyes.

"Hey little man, how did get here?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"I came with mommy and uncle Hobi" he giggled.

Daehyun looked behind yoongi and saw a familiar figure with brown hair.

"Mr toy?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Mr who?" Yoongi turned around to look at Jungkook who stood there frozen.

"Daehyun!" Both jimin and hoseok yelled startling the three.

"Argh sorry hyung dae tends to be an itch on the back sometimes"jimin groans picking up Dae and set him on his hip.

"Dae please don't run off like that"jimin scolds.

"Sorry Mommy I won't do it again" he mumbled in a small voice.

Hoseok has already left with yoongi to help him check out.

Jungkook cleared his voice capturing the elders attention.

Jimin snaps his head up stunned to see Jungkook standing in front of him yet again.

"Jimin i-" Jungkook begins.

"I have nothing to say to you" jimin interrupted turning on his heel to walk away. Jungkook quickly rushed up to grab jimin by the arm.

"Jungkook" he warned "let go of my arm " he demanded narrowing his eyes at Jungkook.

"Can we please talk" Jungkook pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about Jungkook" jimin shoved him away. 

"Jimin that's my child too" his anger building up  he scoffed.

"I don't care" Jimin snapped his grip on Dae tightened.

"You were not there for the past five years so why is your jackass  of a brain only functioning now?" Jimin retaliated bringing Dae’s head to rest on his chest.

"Now stop wasting my time and go back to living your “perfect” life and leave us alone".  

Jungkook grabbed jimin's arm again to stop him from walking away.

"What is it!" Jimin span around to face Jungkook.

"For you to listen to me" Jungkook said letting go of jimin's arm.

"I don't give a flying shit about what you have to say, you shouldn't have left when you had the chance, please don't make your problems mine".

"I'm sure hoseok and yoongi are waiting for me".

Before jimin could turn to leave a nurse walked up to them.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The nurse asked

"That's me" he answered hastily.

"I'd like to assure you that the patient is doing okay and is recovering, however he did lose the baby" Jungkook's shoulders slumped and a wave of sadness washed over him.

" We're sorry for your loss" she said and walked away.

Jungkook turned around to find jimin already exiting the hospital. He sighed and sat down on the bench.

He understood why Jimin was mad at him. He walked out on Jimin without an unreasonable explanation even though jimin had offered to be the breadwinner.

Was jimin really going to keep him from seeing his own son!? 

Was he really going to keep him from ever seeing his child grow up without knowing his other potential parent.

Jungkook felt heavy with the emotions babbling inside him. He sighed letting his face fall in his hands.

He was mad at himself and Jimin but mostly he was sad that he lost his chance again of being a father. He couldn't help the tears flowing down his face.

Karma certainly was a bitch.