29• Afterthought

When jimin woke up he felt sore but happy as he remembered what had happened last night, but he then remembered that he had to pick Dae up from Jungkook's place.

He looked to his side and saw Jun still asleep, he smiled and brushed his hand on Jun face.

Jun stirred before his eyes flattered open he blinked a few times then smiled when he saw jimin staring at him with a smile.

"Good morning sleepy head" jimin said.

"Morning beautiful" Jun said in a raspy voice and moved to kiss jimin.

"You want breakfast?" Jun asked.

"Sorry I can't I have to pick Dae up now".

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No it's fine, I have to take him to the dentist he's been complaining about his tooth hurting". Jimin said moving to get up. 

"How about we take a shower first, I'll lend you my clothes". Jun suggested

Jimin giggled at the idea and nodded heading for the bathroom.

After a hot make out shower session, jimin exited first with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Shoot I'm gonna be late" he whined turning to look at Jun who was going through his closet.

"It's all your fault"

"Hey you agreed to it" Jun said walking towards jimin with clothes in his hand and pulled him close to kiss his forehead.

"Here, this is the smallest size I could find" Jun said handing jimin the clothes.

Jimin unfolded the clothes and saw that he'd been given a medium sized black sweater and grey sweatpants.

Jimin thanked him and started dressing quickly. As soon as he was finished he headed to the kitchen to find Jun on his laptop and a cereal bowl in hand.

"You look so cute like this" Jun cooed.

"Shut up" Jimin blushed "I have to go"

"Here let me walk you out" Jun said taking the paper bag that had jimin's clothes in it.

They walked until they reached jimin's car " call me if you need anything, I'll be available for you" Jun said and kissed jimin's forehead then his lips.

"I will, take care" jimin said getting inside the car before waving goodbye and drove off.

—————

When he had arrived at Jungkook's place he parked his car and looked into the rearview mirror to fix his appearance that is when he spotted his neck decorated with purple spots.

He knew this was Jun's doings and the black sweater did nothing to cover up the spots.

He sighed and got out the car, he had no time to cry over hickies.

He got to Jungkook's door and knocked, he heard a deep "coming" at the other side of the door.

"Oh Jimin you're here" Jungkook smiled.

"Hi, is Dae ready we have a dentist appointment now at 10:40."

"Yeah, he's just finishing off his breakfast you can come in, let me go get him".

Jimin walked inside Jungkook's apartment, he sat on the couch and waited, about two minutes he heard little thumping footsteps.

"Mommy!" Yelled in excitement, running to hug jimin.

"Hi baby, how are you?"

"I'm great!" Dae smiled.

"Did you have fun with your appa?".

Dae nodded. " That's good, let's go we have a dentist to visit for your little tooth.

"Dentist? No I don't wanna! I'm fine see" Dae used his index fingers to open his mouth to demonstrate that he's 'fine'.

"No that's not what I heard yesterday when you were eating your dinner" Jungkook said.

Dae pouted and perked his head up as if he just got an idea.

"Then can appa come with us, I don't want to be alone"

" Sweety I'm going to be there with you" jimin added

" No, I want appa to come too, I want both of you there"

Jimin looked at at Jungkook "I'm ok with it, I have nothing to do anyway" Jungkook said.

"O-oh let's go then" Jimin said taking dae's hand.

"Yeah, let me just grab my wallet and keys" Jungkook said jogging to get his belongings.

Jimin drove while listening to Dae blab about his weekend also sneaking glances at Jungkook who had the biggest smile as he listened to his son talk about their weekend.

He sometimes wondered how their lives would have been all three of them if jungkook hadn't walked out on them.

Would jungkook be the one driving? Would he be carrying their second child?
Would they have been married? 

He really does wonder.

The End.  

Book 1 has come to an end, but the story DEFINITELY does not end there.
Thank you for reading until the end and supporting me let's do it again when the sequel comes out. And I absolutely promise you that there will be jikook In the sequel so I'm sorry for depriving you off jikook.