Chapter 6.

Previously- I saw a purple glow that matched the mark on my arm and followed it to the room. Once I entered my eyes widened from what I saw in front of me.

a/n- hello guys hope you enjoy this chapter also it might shorter than the usual's but please don't hate on meh.

on with the chapter~

--------------------------------------------

I saw a purple crystal next to a Night Fury and Light Fury skeleton. I saw a bunch of skeletons of them scattered all along  the room as I looked around. I gasped as I walked in taking in the look of everything. I saw drawings on the walls. Along with words next to them, I then started to read aloud. "There is a dragon that will come in the future that will be chosen to save us all. That dragon will get a pull to this island when the Crystal believes they're ready. The dragon that gets chosen will get the special powers of many dragons. This dragon will become the Ultimate, Alpha, Goddess or God of all dragons. They will become so powerful and so unique only another of their kind or their soulmate. Only one of those two things will be able to keep this dragon from destroying the Universe along with themselves. They could control it over time but they would have to be isolated for years. This Crystal will only activate when it believes it is needed by upcoming trouble. Thus making the chosen one more powerful than Odin himself." I took a breath as I looked at all the pictures over specific words. I mumbled to myself as I said: "I have the Red Death's fire breath.." My ears pressed against my head as I remembered the destruction she caused to many dragons and Vikings. I got up and walked towards the Crystal as I calmed my breathing slightly. I stood right in front of the Crystal as I breathed in and said: "I allow you." As I breathed in the Crystal shinned so bright it blinded me. I felt it phase into my head causing a sharp pain around my eye. I opened my eyes once the pain went down and walked over to a mirror on the wall. I walked in front and saw a bright purple mark around my eye. 

(The Mark)

I sat down and rose my paws to my face to touch it and I felt a sting to it making me whine softly

I sat down and rose my paws to my face to touch it and I felt a sting to it making me whine softly. I stared at the mark in awe until I saw something in the mirror. I turned around and walked over to the wall behind me only to see the Mark drawn on the wall. It's drawn so big allowing me to see every detail it has drawn on it. I turned back to the dead bodies of my ancestors and said in a proud but grateful tone. "I am here now and I will avenge all of your deaths anyway I can." I could sense that they nodded at me even though they were skeletons. Out of nowhere, I made a lot of flowers appear next to each of the dead bodies. I lowered my head as a 'thank you' and I turned around then took my leave. 

After leaving the place and meeting up with the rest

"So what happened?" Asked Shocker I was about to answer until I saw their eyes widen as they stared at my eye. "Oh right the mark," I commented as I clearly forgot it was on my face. I put a paw on my snout next to my nose as a 'facepalm' then sat down in front of them. "Now I am going to give you two a name unless you already have one," I said to the Terrible Terror and the Changewing. They nodded to my statement as they sat in front of me. I then said "you will be Squirt," I said motioning to the Terrible Terror. Then looked at the Changewing and said, "you will be named Toxic. I think the name fits with your acid spitting that's why." They nodded as they thanked me for their great names. "Ready to try to fly home?" I said to them and they nodded happily. I took off into the sky with the others and we started flying in a random direction.