Chapter 5 First Day

Reader's POV

After Aizawa told me to get off, I rushed over to All Might and took a couple pictures. So cool.

10 days later

Aizawa said that he'll take me into his class for a trial run. He said since I got in on such easy terms, he would need to be harder on me. Today was the first day of being in class 1-A. I was so excited and nervous. These kids have defeated villain after villain, so they were really good fighters. I got up nice and early and got ready a quickly as possible. The uniform was so awesome. The reason it took so long for me to get in the class, is that I needed to sign out of my current school and do all that stuff. I rushed out of the house after saying goodbye to my mother. I got to U.A. relatively early, so I had to wait for my Uncle to let me in as the gates were locked. He trundled out looking as tired as ever and let me in.

“Good luck,” he said in a monotone voice. He clambered into a sleeping bag and led me to the class. There were loud voices coming from inside. Oh boy.

“Stay outside until I introduce you,” he told me.

I stood outside awkwardly waiting for Aizawa to tell the class about their new classmate.

“Quiet down,” he said, “I can see you are all wondering why there is an extra desk in here. It's because you will be welcoming a new student to your class. Come in Y/N.”

Upon hearing my name, I entered the classroom. There was a bunch of muttering and whispering. My face turned red. What are they saying, are they judging me?  

“This is Y/N, she will be joining your class. She is technically on probation. Take a seat Y/N.”

I rushed to sit down. I looked at the front trying to ignore their staring eyes, but it was hard. I could feel everyone looking at me. The lessons were pretty normal at first, we had English, maths and basic subjects. I sat alone at lunch. Some 1-A kids talked to me for a bit, but then a boy with super spiky hair walked up to me.

“Hey, you!” He yelled, “Listen here nerd, you can't just walk into my class and expect everyone to accept you!”

“Kacchan, please, she is new,” A kind green haired boy said. He had been talking to me.

“SHUT UP SHITTY DEKU!” The mean boy barked at the green boy.

“Listen here new kid,” he slammed down his hands on the table next to my lunch, “we have no reason to trust you.”

I recognized him. He was Katsuki Bakugou, winner of the sports festival.

“I understand Bakugou,” I said calmly, “I kn-know you a-are kinda scared of villains a-after the attacks,”

Bakugou looked shocked that I knew his name. His shock instantly turned to anger.

“I AM NOT SCARED!” he screamed. He lifted up his hand and started making some explosions. The bell rang. I thanked the gods and got out of there as quick as I could.

The rest of the lessons were normal, but we had hero studies which was fun. Then Aizawa told us to go and get changed into a hero suit. My face flushed red. I didn't have one yet, so I was just going to be in the U.A. sports uniform. I changed trying not to show as much as possible. All the girls were chatting happily and I was alone in the corner. When we exited Aizawa was with the boys talking.

“Finally,” Aizawa muttered once he caught sight of us.

“Ok,” Aizawa explained, “You'll be put into pairs. There is a building with 3 floors, that has 2 bombs on every floor. The bottom floor is the biggest room, then the middle floor is semi-big and the top floor is the smallest, about the size of a house. It's like a big piramid. Meaning that getting the first floor bombs should be easy. The villains are free to place the bombs. There are heroes that will have to remove the bombs. The villains can stop the heroes in anyway and heroes can restrain the villains in anyway, just not too violent. Simple. You have a 15 minute timer to finish the business. Stop the explosion, or be blown up.”