Chapter 6 Worthy

Tokoyami's POV

Aizawa announced our partners for the exercise. Of course I was put with Bakugou. He was going to get all pissed off, but at least we had a good chance of winning.

"Hey, bird brains, get over here."

I walked over to him, I didn't feel like arguing.

"Alright, this is simple, we just guard the bottom floor."

"That's a horrible idea." I replied simply.

"Well do you have a pla-"

"Top floor." I cut him off.

"What?" He asked.

"If we protecc one bomb on the top floor, we will win. They will attacc but they have to get all the bombs to win, if we protecc one, we will win,"

Bakugou went silent for a moment.

"Good plan, bird brains."

We went up against the new girl and Tsuyu. We tried to place the bombs strategically, even if we were only protecting one.

"Let's put the one we are guarding up high so they can't reach it that well." Bakugou said.
I agreed we put it on a wall about 2 and a half metres up on the wall.

After a while, we heard footsteps. They were here.

After School

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Tsuyu.
"Ribbit,hey,what do you think of Y/N?" She asked a bit randomly.
We were walking towards the dorms after I apologized to Y/N about Bakugou.
"She's nice," I replied.
Tsuyu looked as if she were thinking.
"Ribbit, do you like her?"
"I think, she'd make a very good... friend"

The next Day

Reader's POV

The next morning I got dressed and washed up. I grabbed a waffle (Mmian889 not a Greg Cell) and ripped open the packaging. I woke up a bit later than usual, so I was running late. I bit one end of the waffle and held it in my mouth. I rushed out the door, my mum calling "Bye!" to me.

When I made it to the classroom with 30 seconds to spare. I was extremely unhealthy so I was panting when I entered the class.
"Y/N I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NEW, BUT YOU WERE ALMOST LATE!" A boy said who looked like he didn't understand the difference between butterflies and pigeons. I took my seat as quickly as I could.
"Hey, Y/N," growled a familiar voice. It was Bakugou.
"How'd you get into this class?" He asked roughly.
"BakuBro, she is just new! Like Shinsou!" Said a boy with heavily dyed hair, trying to hold him back.
He ignored red boi and turned back to me. He looked at me right into my eyes. I got nervous and started to panic.
"W-well, Uncle Aizawa-" I started to say.
"AHA! YOU GOT IN BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCLE!" Bakugou yelled, cutting me off.
"Not exactly true, y-you see I f-fought him, you know, as an entrance exam," I stuttered.
"Tch, you think he tried in that? He let you in with open arms!" He exclaimed. I looked down in shame.
"Listen here Y/N, you're going to have to prove that you belong here. You have to show me that you deserve to be here. You need to show me that you are willing to work for this, because you're not becoming a pro just because your Uncle is Aizawa, when the rest of us have worked so hard for this!" Yelled Bakugou

"Bakugou, that's no way to treat anyone!" Said the Yutaro Katori (look it up if you have to) boy. Aizawa rolled into the class and everyone took their seats. He started the lesson, but I was thinking about other things. About what Bakugou said. The school went on like any other day. After lunch, Aizawa told us to get changed into our hero suits. I still didn't have one. Everyone started walking to the changing room, when I decided to ask Aizawa about something.
"Y/N, aren't you going to get changed?" Aizawa asked when he saw me walking towards him.
"I have to ask you something," I said and he nodded, indicating to ask away.
"Did you let me win in the ' entrance exam ' ?" I asked.
"No," he said almost instantly. I gave him a look. A look that implored him to tell me the truth.
"Listen, Y/N, I didn't want you to give up," he said.
I just nodded and walked away. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.