Chapter 11 Comfort

Tokoyami's POV

48 hours after Rescue mission

Y/N hasn't left her room. The 1-A girls have been doing their best to comfort her, but she isn't doing great. Unfortunately, a lot of heroes and students were injured due to the mission, so it was quite lonely in the common area (is that what it's called? The place with the sofas and shit).

I decided to get Y/N some food from the kitchen, because I am almost certain she likes chocolate. I rummaged around the cupboards until I found I fully wrapped bar of chocolate. I grabbed it and stuffed it into my pocket. I didn't want anyone else to see the chocolate in case they wanted some. I made my way back to my dorm and shut the door. I ha e concluded that it would be better to leave the chocolate with a note in case she does not want to see me. I searched through some cupboards for some paper and ended up ripping a page out of a sketchbook.

I wrote on the paper:

Y/N, my deepest apologies about your loss. I hope that you are coping decently. I have decided to give you some chocolate as I have heard that chocolate is a very soothing treat. I am glad that we have become aquaintances. Remember that you can always find light in the darkness, things will continue to improve.

Sincerely,
Tokoyami Fumikage

I wrapped the paper around the bar of chocolate. I started to make my way down to Y/N's room. Aizawaput her next door to Jirou's room. I stopped right before the corridor her room was in. I didn't want to knock and run, like a ding ding ditch prank, so I thought it would be best to use Dark Shadow. Dark shadow emerged from my body. I handed him the paper wrapped bar of chocolate.

"Wow, you really are quite the charmer," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You really are hopeless," he replied while shaking his head.

"Just do what I say," I told him.

I made him put the bar of chocolate right outside her door. I then ordered him to knock. He quickly retracted and we hid around the corner. I heard the door click as it opened. There was a faint rustling before another click to indicate the door being closed. Dark shadow sighed in relief. I made my way back to my dorm room.

Reader's POV

I was sitting in my room. All the 1-A girls were in my room. Jirou demanded to have a sleepover to make me feel better. I agreed because I didn't want to upset anyone and it would be nice to see my friends after 2 days. They all came to my room at around 6:00pm. They were all carrying sleeping bags, pillows and varieties of junk food. Once we all got comfortable. Ashido came later than everyone else. It turns out she had lugged a television to my room because she wanted to watch movies but I didn't have a TV. I couldn't help but grins bit as she tripped over a wire and fell onto her side.

"Of all the things you could smile at, it's my misfortune you choose?" She pouted.

"Yep," I croaked. My throat was sore from crying.

Once we got everything set up, we all lay in our beds and sleeping bags.

Ashido clapped her hands together, "Alright, who's ready to binge some movies!" She said cheerily.

"Um we have a problem," I uttered huskily.

"And what might that be?" Ashido asked.