Chapter 15 Save her, Tokoyami!

Reader's POV

"Ya know you probably can't turn me into a villain?"

My mother sighed, "I'm aware, dear. But unfortunately our, convincing tools are back at the base."

With that, my mother turned on her heels and walked to the door. She stepped outside and slammed the door shut.

I quickly went into action, I tried the van door but they were obviously locked. I looked around frantically, trying to find a way out. Suddenly the van lurched forward and I slammed against the van wall and everything went black.

Tokoyami's POV

Tsu and I followed Eraserhead and Ectoplasm, a good few metres apart so we did not get caught. Eventually we came across a van just as the driver seat door slammed shut. Eraserhead checked the back doors, but they were locked. Ectoplasm's clones were crowding around the van. Suddenly the van lurched forward and a few of Ectoplasm's clones got hit as it started to speed away. Eraserhead and Ectoplasm began to chase the van, but none of them had powerful long range quirks. We followed, trying to keep up.

"I believe we should help," I whispered to Tsu.

"Some help would be nice while you're here!" Eraserheads yelled behind him as he ran.

"He.. knew we were here?" Tsu questioned.

"Who knows, let's just catch up," I told her.

Third Person POV

Eraserhead and Ectoplasm continued the chase, Froppy and Tsukuyomi caught up rather quickly.

"Try stop the van! I think L/N is in there!" Eraserhead ordered as he began traversing over the houses.

The van was a good 12 metres in front of them. It was speeding down the streets, swerving around other cars, causing a ruckus.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called.

The shadow creature emerged and was quick to move toward the van. He used grabbed the sides of the van, his fingers digging in to the van and breaking through the wall.

L/N's mother called down her earpiece. "Plan B!" 

Suddenly, a black van came out of nowhere and slammed into the back of the white van L/N was in. Dark Shadow lost his grip and retreated. Cars are desperately trying to get out of the way. The back doors of the black van were kicked open and revealed two men holding rifles. But something caught Tsukuyomi's eye.

Froppy and Ectoplasm dived out of the way. They instantly went into action and helped the people on the street. Eraserhead continued his chase along the rooftops.

"Wait, where's Tsukuyomi?" Tokoyami asked.

Reader's POV

I groaned and tried to stand up. I hissed as my head slammed against the roof of the vehicle. I looked around and felt my heart drop. I..was.... in a normal car? When did that happen? I looked to the driver.

"You're not my mother..."

"I know. Your mother is a bit busy," a man in a suit and sunglasses told me, "I'm going to be your new escort,"

Tokoyami's POV

How could we be that idiotic? The whole dramatic van chase was a ruse the whole time. I had no time to tell Tsu about the suspicious black car that seemed to come from in between the vans. The car should've stuck out like a sore thumb. The car was trying to escape, not from the vans, but from the heroes. L/N had to be in the car.