The toll of the bell 🔔

The next morning

"(Y/n) can you come outside please" Tom yelled

"Uuh ok" I yelled back being because I was down stairs.

I herd a little giggle "out side my flower"
So of course I walked outside in confusion all the sudden a blanket was throw over my head and I was punched into some mud.

*gasp* "Ludo how did you get here? "

"Ha wouldn't you like to know " He said semi-sarcastically looking up at one of his hench men.

"Yes that's why I asked" I said as my eyes widened and I nodded my head.

"Wait a minute I dont have to answer to you"

I herd a bubble sound and turned around I saw Star, Marco, and Tom all in a battle ready pose.
" (Y/n) are you ok has he done anything to you "  Marco Star and Tom all asked in unison.

No no I'm ok, but I'm gonna be late to school can you guys fight for me.

"Of course we can " Star jumped happily

"Here (y/n) I'll take you through my portal so you won't be late, just toll this bell when you want me, ....Oh Almost forgot the little hammer " He chuckled a bit
I held his face with my hands "awe your so adorable Tommy, I'll toll the bell when class is over, if you don't mind walking me to my classes."

"You do that, cuz I am willing to be by your side till the day I die..... If I die anyway" He scratched the back of his head and laughed in a nervous kinda way.

Good bye Marco, bye Star I happily waved and bounced up and down in excitement.

"Goodbye my flower" He kissed me on my head, gave me the bell and shoved me through the portal.

Wait Marco said maybe I should go with you

Nah it's fine, goodbye Marco

"No no I'm coming with you, what if someone comes after you again "

"Tom what do you think?" I asked my boyfriend obviously knowing Tom and Marco had some.. Well let's say troubles in the past.

"Of course, I want you to be safe my flower and Marco please keep (y/n) safe."

"I will " Marco smiled and nodded at Tom and grabbed my hand as we jumped into the portal together.

"You wanna go to the taco stand before school (y/n), Brittas Tacos is the best taco stand in echo creek. "

Maybe after school I don't wanna be late sorry Marco

"Meh it's ok (y/n) " Marco said kinda sadly but I knew he was okay with it.
It's sorta weird when Marco is around he flirts with me, like the day I came to echo creek when we first met the way he stared at me it was like he's fallin in love at first sight but you see it's everytime.

"Now let's get to school so we won't be late to class. " Marco said grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers together.
We ran till we got to school and today was Wednesday so there weren't that many people at school because everyone who was in a sport then go to the other high school's to complete.
But what really threw me off was how Marco grabbed my hand and asked me to go to Brittas tacos with him and "had" To come with me. 
Does Marco Diaz like me? I thought to myself as he rambled on and on about the adventures star and him have had.

______________________________________________

Time skip to after school

The bell rang finally I was able to go to brittas tacos with marco.
"Hey do you mind if I invited Tom too? "