boys night

Oscars POV

"Oscar sweetie can you come help your mommy in the kitchen and afterwards can you help your father in the garage"

"Yeah but I'll have to be quick I was invited to a guys night with my friends and dint want to late" And he's not my dad he's my step dad ,I said under my breath.

So I finished with what my mom and dad wanted and looked at the clock "oh my god I'm late"

Ok bye mom gotta go i ran out the door and jetted to my car.
On the way my car broke down and I was so upset but luckly I was good on repairing cars because I worked and helped my dad with his cars.

Finally i fixed my car and sped to Marcos house rang the door bell and walked inside.

Toms POV

So after I stopped by my girlfriends house I waited for Oscar to come we decided to have it at Marco's house considering I live in the underworld, so far we have me and marco now... We wait.

About 35 mins passed and there was a ring at the door I portaled half way through the house and opened the door, it was Oscar "finally dude took you long enough " I rolled my three eyes and walked him to the kitchen.

"Sorry man I was running late cuz my parents had some trouble and I had to help then my car broke down when I was close to Marco's house, so again im really sorry"

"Oh hey Oscar" Marco said as he staired at himself in the mirror fixing his hair with a blue comb. "So let's get this party started "

Me, marco and Oscar walked into the kitchen I tree food at marco which started a food fight the kitchen was destroyed from our little "game" So we ate what was left and watched a comedy / action movie. After the movie we played video games awe man that was so much fun. I thought for a second on the couch I was laying on "Hey guys I wonder what the girls are doing" I started to make fun of them "Let's do our nails, and braid out hair" I mocked as I waved my hand back and forth in front of my face.
Then the guys started in on it  we laughed and laughed about an hour or two into our night Oscar started to complain on how tired he was and marco kept saying I have a karate tournament tomorrow, I have a tournament tomorrow, so eventually our fun officially ended honestly i was kind of upset I liked spending time with guys my age.

So I went home gave my dog a bath and cleaned my room.
I started to get bored of cleaning so I played video games until I got tired and hungry.

I thought to myself for a few minutes, hey I'll go to (y/n) house maybe she'll let me sleep at her place tonight.

So I snapped my fingers and portaled to her place the girls were still there, their cars were still in her drive way, I huffed in exhaustion and walked to her door fixed my hair and knocked.

It took a few minutes but finally she opened the door, " Hello my lo-" I was interrupted.

"OH MY G- " She slammed the door before finishing her sentence "tomorrow baby what are you doing here" She questioned me sounding mad but hey she hugged and kissed me so that was a plus.

I asked her if I could sleep with her tonight I don't know why but ever since I met (y/n) I don't want to sleep unless she's by my side regardless of who's bed were in or what dimension were in, it just makes me feel safe you know.

So of course she said yes but I had to be quite and couldn't let the girls know I was there I didn't know why but I didn't question it so I levitated to her open bedroom window went in a quietly shut it.

I could hear her down stairs explaining to the girls that all she found was a mail man with kittens wanting to know if she wanted one. "Hehe what a cutie" I swooned over my girl, so I knew I was going to be in her room for at least another hour so I took that advantage and tidied up her room and lit a bunch of red candles "I love candles" I do though ....alot.

I could hear her walking upstairs so quickly took off my shirt and layed down on her bed.
She opened the door and staired at me she bit her lip and I knew right then and there that she was up to play my little game.

She threw herself on me and we had the night of our lives.
I started by kissing her neck she moaned a little I liked this a lot it turned me on fast.

After we played around a bit I rolled over heavily breathing.
"Wow that was better than last time"
"Agreed" I said as I wrapped our naked bodies up in my black bed sheets, i used my powers to blow out all the lit candles and turned on the TV we watched her favorite show ( enter :what ever your favorite show is) until she feel asleep in my arms. I kissed her.

" Good night Tommy"
"Good night my love until tomorrow"

And we both dozed off in each other's arms.

______________________________________________

The end

Nah I'm just kiddin around hope u guys are liking this so far stay tuned cuz I post a lot.. Well sort of.
😂😉❤