our life together

After me and tom went home we took our precious ladybug home. (Ladybug is her nickname)

Serena was so adorable, Tom bought her a stuffed animal which was a spider and Marco bought her a pink bunny.

"Hey (y/n) can I speak with you really fast alone" Marco whispered in my ear.

"Yeah of course" I said nodding my head to his question.

"I just have to get it off my chest remember that first time we met all those years ago? "

"Yeah what about it"

"Well I hope this doesn't make anything awkward but I liked you alot, I just never confronted you about it"

"Oh Marco " I held his face in the palm of my hand.  "Once I met you I liked you too but I fell in love with tom"

"I understand I just needed to tell you"

"Its okay, and weird question would you like to be Serena's uncle" I nudged his arm and laughed.

"Oh my god of course"

"Amazing" I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back so tightly.

So we walked back into the room with star Tom and the baby.

After a while star had told me that marco and her were dating and I was so happy for them then I said,

"You know marco always liked me?! "

"Pffft of course" She said hitting her head with her wand.

"And your not mad"

"No cuz that was back then who cares now "

"Yeah I guess" After that we all hung out but then it was time for them to leave so we all said our goodbyes and the went off.

"Now all great and mighty Thomas D Lucitor what do you want to do " I said crawling on top of him.

"Let's put the baby down for a nap and we can have some fun like the old times if you know what I mean" He winked and smirked that devilish smirk he gave me when we first met.

After that I rocked me sweet little Serena to sleep cleaned the house a little and went to go have some fun with my king I thought that tom wasn't in the room yet but then right when I took my clothes off I was immediately portaled to the bed and tom was on top of me "just like old times eh "

"Indeed my Queen" He said whispering in my ear.

We did our usual "games" I guess I got too loud or the bed made to much noise because Serena woke up crying then I jumped off the bed ran to the crib and picked up my child I rocked her asleep on the bed by tom he rubbed my head and I sang to my little family

"Lavenders blue dilly dilly lavenders green when I am queen dilly dilly you shall be king" I softly sang to them I saw tims eyes grow weary and Serena had fallen asleep while I was rocking her we all dozed off together my family was complete now all I needed was to be married and it would be perfect.

______________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is all little shorter than the rest but there will be one more chapter and it's finish ✌😉❤