the beginning of the end

Me and Tom were finally getting married our wedding was held on earth my dress was gorgeous it was a long black dress with a side leg cut, I had on hoop earrings, silver 6inch heals, and my hair was up in a bun, I was glad that my parents could come especially my mom with her busy schedule and all. Of course she cried and cried.

When I walked down the aisle toms eyes lit up like when he first met me this was the beginning of my life and I couldn't wait to live it.

"Do you Thomas Dragonius Lucitor take this lovely young lady to be your wife through sickness and in health" Said the priest

"I do " He said smiling at me happily crying a little but trying to hold it back.

"And do you (y/n)  (m/n)  (l/n) take this young man to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

Tom pulled me in fast, dipping me and kissing me with a hard sexy kiss, coming back up I swooned.

We went back home and cuddled with each other, played with Serena and put her to sleep after I put her down for the night me and Tom had "played" Dr for awhile (wink wink) it was the usual for us but this time he flipped me over doing doggy style.

"Yeah do it again harder baby harder!! " I moaned in pleasure.
Then the night ended in us falling asleep together in each others arms.

Time laps

It has been about 12 years my little Serena was all grown up I was so proud of her accomplishments and now she was about to become the princess of the underworld.
I still remember the day I took her home with Tom. Star and marco were so excited to see her I remember the song I would sing to her as she would fall asleep "lavenders blue dilly dilly, lavenders green once you are queen dilly dilly i shall be king " The stuffed spider she used to bring with her every where I wish she could have stayed young for ever but watching her grow was just as amazing. Now it was time for her to take the family heirloom of toms which was a blood moon necklace it's been in his family for millions of generations the chain was silver with small fire roses around it, it was gorgeous.
As he handed it to her her eyes widened thank you mommy thank you daddy.

"Your welcome sweetest"

Then I was snapped out of it.

"Baby we got to go" Yelled Tom

"Yes my love I'm coming" I herd Tom yell from down stairs I closed my old diary I used to write in before and after I met Tom.
I still can't believe I still wrote in it, it's been years but reading my past was just so amazing.

"Grandma common" I herd Lilyith call from down stairs she was my first grandchild.

"I'm coming my flower" I whipped the tears on my face as I walked down the stairs.

"You okay (y/n) " Tom asked hugging me from behind.

"Yeah just--"

"Lemme guys you were reading in your old diary again"

"Yeah" I said laughing and sniffing.

"Now let's go to see your momma Lilyith, Danielle, jack common you two"

Two little kids came running into the room Danielle was the second oldest and jack was the youngest.
"Grandma Danielle took my gummy snacks"

"What their good" She said popping one into her mouth and grinning at her brother.
Jack stuck his tongue out wrinkling his nose.

"Alright enough let's go Grandpa is coming too "

"Yeeeeah" They all said in unison throwing their hands up and running to the carriage that was transported by 4 dead demon horses.

As we all got into the carriage we road off into the night sky.

(I miss you so) I whispered.

~THE END~

______________________________________________

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY BOOK AND COMMENT IF I SHOULD MAKE A SECOND BOOK FROM OFF OF this one !!!☝❤