Blood Moon Ball ( part 1) 🌙

It was finally the day of the blood moon ball and I was so excited to go with tom.
I had my outfit ready to go and everything but first I had to go to school so before I got dressed I tolled my little bell and poof Tommy appeared.
"Thomas Draconius Lucitor at your service" He said as he bowed at me as if we're a princess. I just laughed a little.

"Well hello there you sexy devil you" I said as I pressed my body against his and running my fingers down his chest in a flirtatious way.

"Oh daddy likey" He said before I tugged him into a kiss.

"Woah what was that for " Because your hot and I couldn't resist it." So you ready for tonight" I questioned him.

"Hell yeah I am I can't wait to see you lookin all sexy and fancy".... " Not that you never look fancy or sexy but you get what I mean"

"Yeah, oh I never got to say --"

He looked around "Say what? "

"GOOD MORNING " I yelled as I ran into his arms again but this time jumping in the air he caught me and we levitated to my roof and kissed up there for about 5 minutes.

"So why did you call me here baby? "

"I need your help on deciding what to wear to school plus I missed you"

"Yeeeeees" He said throwing his fist up on the air his eyes turned red "so I get to see you naked!!!! "

"Yep that's right" I said winking at him.

Before I got dressed he talked to me as I got into the shower, I brushed my hair, Brushed my teeth, and dried my hair, then I was ready to get on some clothes.
Tom flew to my bed and sat with his legs Criss-crossed excited to get what he finally wanted he was like a dog waiting for a treat.

"This one or this one" I held up black tights and a pair of blue jeans.

"Hmmmm tights"
"Okay, how bout these" I held up a white T-shirt and a white crop top with the love sentence logo on it.

"The shorter one" Tom replied

"You mean the crop top?! " I laughed in his embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah same thing but if it were up to me I would wear nothing just you me and a little fun time." Tom flirtatiously added.

"Oh is that so, you mean like this" I took off my towel that I had rapped around my body.
His jaw dropped to the floor " Oh my ... Yes yes yes "

He snapped his fingers and and he appeared right in front of me. He pointed to my towel that was on the floor and it burnt to a chared crisp, there was lust in his eyes. "Do your worst" I whisper in his ear.

"You got it sugar plum"
He picked up my naked body laying me on the bed he touches his shirt singing off every piece of clothing he had on.

He licked my neck sucking on it in different places, I moaned at the pleasure he gave to me.
"I'm so hard right now" He whispered in my ear then licked it in a very slow and sexual manner.

"Put it in baby do it... Do it! " I pleaded.

His member went inside me in and out in and out he thrusted causing my bed to squeak it rocked back and forth. I grabbed the sheets and moaned loudly "yes Tom faster, FASTER"

He began to go at inhuman speeds going deeper and deeper. "I'm gonna cum "
He pulled out and cummed all over my face.

"round two" I said Heavily breathing.

"Round... Two" He replied back giving me permission.

I went down and licked the tip of his member it still had his seed on it I sucked it he groaned grabbing my head and making it go faster and deeper inside my mouth I chocked a little but held it back because I was pleasing him so much.
Finally I was finished I looked at my clock. "I still have time for one more shower wanna join" I winked at Tom knowing the answer.

"Yeah" So we got in I took one last shower put on my make up, did my hair, got dried off, and got dressed I walked down stairs and ate breakfast I had waffles with oranges and orange juice.

I got my backpack hopped on my bike and rode off to school.
I saw marco and star talking to each other, so I ran up to them hugged them both and started to talk to them as well.

Finally the bell rang I went to my classes, science, history, english, finally lunch came around I tolled my bell Tom arrived in a portal of fire and we talked and talked and talked about everything about our future together forming a family typical stuff like that but sadly it ended he went back home after walking me from my classes, then my day continued with the rest of my classes P.E, art class, math, and ( choose: choir/band) .

I got home after a long day I was ready to go to the blood moon ball with my handsome demon boyfriend.

I got on a long black dress that was covered in small sparkles I put on gold heels that wrapped around my ankles they were 6 inch heels so they were tall. After getting dressed I started to curl my hair I washed my face and reapplied my makeup, I looked in the mirror I was perfect and ready to go.

I tolled the bell and waited for my prince to arrive.

"Hello princess, I'm here to talk you to the blood moon ball" He light up a fire moon in his hand.

I reached for him and off we went to the ball.

______________________________________________

This is part one of the blood moon ball so stayed tuned for the next one. ❤