Chapter 10

Jurianna

Here I was damn near 6 months pregnant and wobbling everywhere. I wanted to start planning my baby shower but we had some business to take care of.

The men were coming home today for Sunday dinner and the girls and I had decided to go ahead and disclose our plan for Sophie. Whether they approved or not it was still gonna get done today.

Especially since JJ came down to let us know that she had been plotting. When we all made it upstairs she was sitting in the living room watching tv as if she was on so comfortable.

I scoffed at her and kept it moving. Toya and I made it upstairs and went into Rel's room where we noticed everyone was still sleep. Toya found it kind of odd that all the kids were in one room.

That was until later that night when JJ explained that when he came upstairs Sophie was trying to get into the room. Luckily he had locked the door before coming to the basement. The basement is sound proof so we wouldn't have heard a peep had she done anything to the kids.

Toya immediately started to hyperventilate, ranting about how she almost slipped up and if it wasn't for JJ she doesn't know what could've happened. In that moment we were all thankful for his quick thinking and protective trait.

She called Luckie and informed him, if he could've jumped through the phone he would've. The guys were in the middle of a meeting with Lloyd discussing the business when he got the call. At that moment he wanted to drop everything and fly back home but we assured him that things were fine. None of them were going for that so they were heading back home early.

I laid in bed next to Toya as she held on to Israel for dear life. She was so livid that she wanted to whip out and shoot her right then but that would just ruin days of planning.

"Toya please calm down, you're making my anxiety sky rocket" I said to her as I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Juri, I just don't know how I slipped up. What if she would've hurt my baby or Jewels?" She asked with her voice cracking with every word.

I opened my eyes and looked at her; "we can't focus on the what if's. They are okay and that's all that matters"

She sniffled; "I know, I just wish Isaiah was here. He always knows how to calm me down"

"Yo in love ass. He gonna be home soon." I giggled.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes playfully "Okay you can go ahead and get some sleep" she said.

"Thank you" I huffed. I was indeed tired and in need of a long nap.

She laid Rel on the opposite side of her and placed a large pillow on the side of him. We both laid down and let sleep overcome us.

***********************

Sophie

JJ security guard ass fucked up my plans sneaking into the hallway. No I wasn't going into the room to hurt any of the kids, I was simply going to plant mics so that I could hear any conversation that happened there.

I currently had 3 mics planted around the house in inconspicuous spots just to see if they had caught on yet. Something in me had told me that they probably knew, but then again how could they?

I'm almost 100% sure that if they did know then I would be dead by now. Seeing that I wasn't I continued on with my plotting.

With no team behind me I had to be very thorough and precise. I wasn't to sure how I was gonna pull this off but I knew that I wanted to make it look like an accident and not arson.