Chapter 12

Debo

Bruno spoke into his earpiece informing me that he had just witnessed Sophie's body collapsing in the middle of the hallway. I had to move expeditiously to get her body up before the kids came back up stairs.

I walked into my closet to get dressed in my hazmat suit, headed out of my room and down the to the opposite hallway. She was definitely laid out; "dumb bitch" I mumbled as I picked her body up.

I carried her into a side bedroom just until the kids were up stairs and occupied. 15 minutes later I got word that they were in the basement watching tv in the theater room so I picked her dead body up and carried her down the stairs, through the house, and out the back door.

I made it to back of the house, down the docks, and to the edge. I stood on the deck and casually tossed her body into the ocean. I walked back to the house and nodded at the guys signaling that the job was done. Walking up the stairs I started to come out of the suit and headed to my room. My fireplace was already lit so I tossed it inside and made my way to the shower to wash my body.

***********************

2 months later - December 2018

Tango

Today was Jurianna's baby shower and she wasn't having it not one bit

Today was Jurianna's baby shower and she wasn't having it not one bit. Her attitude was all over the place and it seemed as if nothing made her happy. These mood swings was something serious but by now I was use to it.

Everyone had moved out of the vacation home and we were all in our own homes again. Since Jaron knew where we all laid our heads, everyone bought new houses in the same gated community.

None of the women wanted to leave each other so us guys took it upon ourselves to find homes near each other so that they can stay close.

I walked into the bedroom to see Jurianna laid out in the bed sleep. I chuckled and headed to take my shower so that I can start getting dressed. I walked into her walk in closet and picked out her pink dress, Silver Chanel sandals, and Silver Chanel accessories that she wanted to wear today.