Epilogue

1 year later

Kiari

Today was Jasper and I's one year anniversary, of course we weren't being like regular people and going on all out. We'd rather spend time with our family, so here I was getting dressed and prepared for a day party.

I took out an outfit for today that consisted of ripped jeans, a white bralette, and suede Yellow Air Forces to match my Yellow wig.

I heard Jahzara's small cries over the baby monitor so I made my way into her room. Our baby girl Jahzara Nicole Adams was now 3 months and had an amazing personality. When I entered the room I saw that Jasper had beat me to the her.

"Hey daddy's baby" he cooed to her as he peered into her crib. She immediately stopped crying when she heard his voice, a big smile spread across her face.

This girl so wishy washy it's ridiculous

This girl so wishy washy it's ridiculous. He smiled at her and picked her up, "you hungry ma ma?" He asked her. He handed her over to me so that I could breast feed her since I still needed to pump her more bottles for today.

"Good Morning my beautiful wife" he said genuinely.

"Good Morning Baby" I cheesed. He kissed my cheek and headed downstairs to finish setting up. Life as Mrs. Adams was more than amazing. We were as happy as expected and rarely argued. If we did it was about small shit like who was making dinner that night, or who was waking up in the middle of the night for Zara.

After feeding my princess I ran us a bath, added a little bubbles, and stepped into the water with her. We soaked for a while as the dogs sat at the bathroom door as if they were guarding us.

When it came to baby girl Oreo and Midnight did not play, they literally slept either in her room or right in front of her door just to make sure she was safe.

I loved my life, I couldn't have asked for anything better than what I have right in front of me. I thanked God every morning and night for my family.

The girls and I started up our company and it was doing much better than the first time. At least 80% of Black Owned Businesses in Atlanta we're using our Branding Company to give their companies the exposure they needed. Our crew was running a million dollar company, the whole team was eating.

I couldn't ask for a better group of women to run a business with. At first I thought this would tear us a part but it only brought us closer. This was As Good As It Gets.

*************************

Jasper