Chapter 19

Luckie

Toya and I were currently chilling in the house watching tv with Rel in between us. Things between us have been pretty good and I prayed it stayed that way. Since we were good I wanted to gauge how she felt about me starting back with my music. I haven't been in the studio in months, let alone on tour.

Not that we need the money but I needed to get back out there to make more of it so that we can continue to live the lifestyle that we do. "Baby can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Mhm, What is it bae?"

"How would you feel if I started back going to the studio and out on tour?" I asked hesitantly.

"Nah I don't mind" she shrugged. "I trust you"

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes Isaiah. You've proven to me over the months that this" she pointed to her and Israel; "is what you want. I trust that you won't jeopardize our family"

I exhaled; "I'm so happy to hear that. You're right, I'll never put myself in the position to lose my family again." I leaned over to kiss her.

"Aahhh" Rel yelled as he tried to hit my face. 

"Boy hush, this my girl" I chuckled.

Toya picked him up and sat him in her lap. I snapped a quick picture of them. "Y'all so good looking, God blessed me with a sexy ass family"

"When do you plan on going back on the road?" She asked as she kissed his cheeks

"Not anytime soon because Tango finna have the twins, ion wanna take him away from his family. I just need to get back in the studio to make more music."

She nodded;  "Yes I'm cool with you getting back in the studio. I know you wanna make your money."

"Thank you for being understanding baby"

"No problem, what you wanna eat for dinner?"

"Surprise me" I shrugged.

She handed me Rel and made her way downstairs. I followed and decided to chill in the living room while she cooked dinner.