Someone New

"Vanished! Into thin air!" Hiccup waves his hand in the air for emphasis.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Kania asks on both our behalves. I spot Toothless and skip over to him.

"Good morning Kania, we're just talking about A NEW DRAGON!" Fishlegs squeals, hopping in place while scribbling something down on a card.

"Well, sort of a new dragon." Hiccup scratches the back of his head. Fishlegs then scuttles over to him and shoves a card into Hiccup's face.

"What do you think?" He asks in quiet anticipation. "Uh uh, stubbier ears... no dorsal fins." Hiccup tabs the card. Fishlegs mutters an 'okay' before scurrying back to his desk.

"What a night!" Eret exclaims as he walks past Hiccup, a saddle slumped over his shoulder. I turn to Toothless.

"You want to explain this to me in a way I can understand?" I ask him curiously, raising the arc of my eye inquisitively.

"Well, I was hanging around with Hiccup, Stormfly and Astrid last night when I heard a weird noise come from the forest. Long story short, it came from a white fury! You should have seen her Twilight! She was like us, but starry white! She was beautiful- though of course not as beautiful as you are, you're the most beautiful-" he rambles on before I hush him with a lick on the cheek.

"You don't have to worry about me being upset or jealous Toothless, I'm not that type of dragon. I know you love me, and you always will, so it's fine. I know I can't possibly be the only dragon you find beautiful, it would be unfair to expect you to pretend I am." I tell him softly. He smiles and entwines his tail in mine.

"You're the only one for me, Twilight." He whispers and he rests his head on mine. I can just about hear a deep rumble forming in his throat, but to my unfortunate luck, it's interrupted by Hiccup.

"Alright... let's head back to the woods and see if we can find her." He states as he makes his way over to us. "Are you coming with us, Kania?"

"Nah, I'm going to stay back and help out. I'm sure you'll be fine without me, Twilight is going with you." She responds curtly. She picks up a bucket and walks over to Ruffnut, no doubt to help with washing Barf and Belch.

"Ah, good! A little privacy..." Tuffnut wraps an arm around Hiccup's shoulder, guiding him along and out of the stables. "Boy talk!"

Astrid shrugs and Kania laughs as Toothless and I follow closely behind. So I guess we're off to find this mysterious, starry white she-fury somewhere off in the woods.

"Hey mom, dad!"