1 - party with us, pleaseee🖤

Bell rings

~annie pov

"should we be going to class now?" I asked. Kenzie chuckled softly and smiled.

"no that was the late bell, everyone who's not in school yet is late..we still have 5 minutes til class starts" kenzie said while smiling. I nodded. John came up to us. He hugged kenzie from behind and she smiled. He's wearing this outfit.

"jooohn" kenzie said while blushing

"jooohn" kenzie said while blushing. He smiled and let go.

"baby i missed you so much" he said with a smile that could light up a room. Kenzie looked into his eyes with a smile painted on her face.

"i missed you way more babe" she said

"there's this party tonight and i really want you guys to come its luke's party" john said. He looked at me then at kenzie before either of us said anything.

"we'd be glad to come" kenzie said while smiling at me. Um.

"actually kenzie i can't go im having out with jayden tonight" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"i dont care, come with us please anns" she asked softly. Something about her is different. I just feel like she's being weird.

"I'll think about it, okay?" I said. She nodded at the ground.

Bell rings - class starting

I walk to class on my own and meet kenzie once i get there. I got to class and sat down in my seat. Everyone came into class little by little because we have 2 minutes still. 2 minutes passed and now class is starting. Yay! I'm like a nerd when it comes to subjects I just enjoy it to much.

"okay good morning students today we will be working on a project called the baby project, everyone will draw a name from the hat and whoever you get is your partner for the 2 day assignment, its easy just take care of the kid as if it was your own, you succeed you get an A if not F" mr gomez instructed. He looked around the room with a smile. He looked at me and said.

"annie, come up here and draw first" mr gomez said with a friendly smile. I got up with no hesitation. I was excited. I went to the front and put my hand in the hat and pulled out a name. I'm goofy just so you know.

"drum roll peace" I said in a goofy tone and everyone giggled and made a drum roll for me. I opened the paper and said the name out loud.

"lilia" i said with a smile. She looked at me. Here's something about this girl that nobody really knew. She's lesbian and she fucks around with everyone but she not like a stud she a fem lesbian so nobody really noticed.

"good to know i have a good partner" lilia said with a smirk. I walked over to the desk next to her and sat down next to her. I looked at kenzie and she was looking at me then she just kinda looked away in a way as if she was annoyed.