7 - i dont like you anymore🙄

~kenzie pov

I'm at school right now walking into the gym to see john. Ive been thinking about this for a while now and i have to tell him now or else im gonna be forced to be with him for the rest of my life. And i dont wanna be with him for the rest of my life. I wanna be with annie😩❤.

I walked in the gym and john looked at me.

"hey babe" he said with a smile

"hi..i need to talk to you alone" I said. The boys he was with were being boys as usual🙄.

"talk equals fuck" bryan said with a smirk

"john finna get it in" james said with a smirk

"aha you know it" john said while walking away with me. We were alone in the hallway now. Just do it kenzie. Do it.

"john..i dont think we are gonna work out any longer" I said while looking him in the eyes. He looked lost.

"..what do you mean?" He asked

"im not into you anymore" I said

"what?" He asked

"i dont like you anymore john, what do you not understand i wanna move on to someone else, someone better" I said with an attitude then i realized i hurt him because he looked sad and mad and was looking at the ground.

"sorry" i said. He shook his head.

"youre not sorry..I'm sorry i wasnt good enough for you and i hope this new guy treats you better" he said then looked me in the eyes.

"..actually its a girl" I said

"YOURE LEAVING ME FOR A GIRL?" he yelled. I put my hand over his mouth.

"john shut up!!" I whisper yelled. I removed my hand.

"sorry, what are you bi?" He asked. I nodded.

"who do you like? Is it Lauren y'all are pretty close" he asked

"no lauren's my friend, i like my best friend annie" i said. He smiled.

"oh i was gonna say her first because everyone knew she liked you" he said

"liked?" I said

"yah she has a girlfriend now she doesnt like you anymore" he said

"who's her girlfriend?" I asked. I started getting jealous.

"lexi jayde" he said. Im surprised its not lilia.

"oh that bitch she hooked up with at the party" I said

"yah literally everywhere you go you'll see them in the hallway kissing against the lockers" he said

"k john thats enough ima go find her and yell at her bye" I said then started walking down the hall. I heard him shout.

"bye!!" He shouted.

After school at annie's house

~kenzie pov

Im at annie's front door. I already rang the door bell. She opened the door. She was in a white champion hoodie with some Adidas joggers and white socks. She squinted her eyes when she opened the door because it was bright then she leaned against the door.

"what's up?" She asked

"you gotta girlfriend huh?" I asked her. She looked at me up and down.

"yah she's upstairs why?" She asked me

"i wanna hang out with you" I said

"well we can't today im finna fuck my girlfriend right now" she said. I know she didnt. I walked inside her house and she looked at me.

"did i invite you in here?" She asked

"no but as yo best friend i can come in whenever" I said. She closed the door.

"have a seat then in the living room while i go fuck her" she said

"baby im going up there too" I said with a smile. I walked my lil happy ass up there in her room and her girlfriend was sitting there on the bed on her phone. She looked at me then at annie.

"who's this?" She asked with an attitude. Girl if you have an attitude then.

"her girlfriend bitch" I said being smart. Annie look a me like she was shocked and her girlfriend looked mad a little.

"this is what you do? You had a girlfriend this whole time?" She asked then stood up.

"yup the whole damn time bitch you was just the side piece" I said. She grabbed her stuff and walked over to annie.

"im done with you" she said then pushed her then started walking downstairs. Annie followed after her. Baby dont do that one.

"lexi really you just gonna leave atleast lemme fuck you one last time" annie said to her from up the stairs. Lexi flipped her off then walked out the house. Annie looked at me.

"now whats up with you?" She asked me then licked her lips.

"nothing gay ass" I said then walked down the stairs. I was wearing these booty shorts and a loose white t shirt and my white vans.

"baby girl you cant leave me without a hug" she said to me from up the stairs. I started blushing and looked up at her from downstairs.

"come get one" i said while blushing. She came downstairs and hugged me and her hand slid down my back to my ass and she grabbed it. I pushed her off of me and had to pretend like i didnt like it.

"stop faggot" I said while smiling

"say you love me" she said while smiling at me and licking her lips.

"i love you ugly" I said

"i love you too fat ass..now get out i gotta bitch coming over" she said

"you better not" I said in a serious tone

"unless you wanna be that bitch" she said while smirking. I pushed her in the shoulder then walked out her house. Uughh her fine ass need to stop playing with me cuz ill take that strap like a mother fucking porn star😩🤤😍.