2 - not even😒

~annie pov

Me and jayden are wearing these outfits.

"so what went down?" Jayden asked

"nothing we just talked, im straight" I said. I got to my locker and opened it.

"straight my ass bitch" jayden said. I giggled. She smiled.

"cmon i know you aren't just admit it to me you know you can trust me" she said. I put my backpack in the locker. Then turned her direction.

"im bisexual, are you happy now?" I said sarcasticly. She scoffed as i took my book out my locker and closed it.

"okay calm down no need for an attitude" she said.

"sorry" I said

"its fine, do you like lilia?" She asked

"not even, she's just a friend i like someone else" I said

"who's this lucky person?" She asked while smirking. Kenzie came up to us. She's wearing this.

"hi annie" she said with a smile then hugged me tightly

"hi jayden" she said while still smiling then hugs her then pulls away. She looks at both of us just smiling.

"why are you so happy kenzie?" Jayden asked

"because i got my gift" kenzie said with a smile.

"what gift?" Jayden asked

"i bought her a gift like a week ago for her birthday" I said.

"yup and i love it" kenzie said with a smile. She hugged me again and i hugged her back. Jayden mouthed while we hugged.

"you like kenzie" jayden mouthed then smiled. I nodded while smiling.

Bell rings - late bell

We're all in class doing the baby project with our partners. Lilia is taking control of the baby. I wanna take care of him too.

"liliaaa lemme take care of him" i whined

"you always do lemme do it now" she said. She sat ontop of the table and i walked over to her and stood in front of her. She pulled me in by my shirt and whispered in my ear.

"its time to start flirting, she's looking" she whispered . She let go of me and i nodded.

"trust me i got this" I whispered

"okay" she whispered

"lilia give me the baby please" I said

"no annie its my turn" she said. I placed my hand on her thigh and she started blushing really hard. Is this part of the plan?

"gimme the baby" I said. She gave me the baby.

"baby you want my pussy, you can have it" she said then licked her lips. I started rubbing on her thigh. I dont know why. Maybe i was feeling horny.

"you already know i want that baby girl" I said in sexy tone. I know i made her go crazy inside because of that lip bite.

"you really tryna hit tonight?" She whispered to me.

"yah im down" I whispered to her. She smiled. Sophia birlem came up to us.

"aye annie is that homework due today for mrs kemp's class?" She asked

"umm i think it is" I said

"oh okay" she said. She looked at us and smirked.

"Fce" she said then walked away.

After school at lilia's house

~lilia pov

"when are your parents gonna be back?" Annie asked while laying in bed with me.

"not til tomorrow" i said. She sat down next to me and got on her phone. Her phone kept going off. Message bell after message bell. Ring tone after ring tone. I'm sure its kenzie.

"if she calls me one more time im throwing my phone out the window" she said

"just power it off, and we dont have to have sex if you're not comfortable anymore" I said while she powered off her phone.

"no i want to still" she said then put her phone down on the night stand.

"why do you actually wanna have sex with me?" I asked

"because lilia you're fucking sexy as fuck and you gotta fat ass, i like you and i wanna smash so i wont be as bad with kenzie" she said

"so you wanna practice on me?" I asked

"yah basically" she said

"you're lucky you're cute, im not gonna judge you if its bad practice on me as much as you want and we dont have to tell anyone about this, okay if you don't want to" I said

"that's a big bet" she said

"so what are you gonna do to me, everything?" I asked

"nah just oral and the one where you use toys and strapons" she said

"so you like being daddy?" I asked while smirking. She licked her lips.

"hell yah" she said while smirking

"you're charming as fuck, go ahead and do what you want this is supposed to be fun just talk to me and communicate its okay to laugh if you mess up" I said

"lilia shut up and kiss me already" she said then grabbed me by the throat and started kissing me. I can tell this is finna be good.

1 hour later..

"wait wait wait RIGHT THERE" I shouted. She kept the same speed and didn't move from the spot. Soon enough i came all over the strapon and her pussy. She pulled out of me and then licked me clean from behind. Shit felt gooooood like fuck yes😩. She finished cleaning me up then smacked my ass making it a light pink. She's fucking good at sex already damn i want her to be mine sooo badd😩😍.

"lay on the bed" she said. I laid on the bed and she spread my legs and shoved it in which made me gasp for air. She started thrusting in me and that shit felt good🤤. I started rubbing my clit as she thrusted in me.

"uuhh mmmh aahhh😩" i moaned. She kissed me while she thrusted in and out of me which made me moan through the kiss.

45 minutes later..

We ended up stopping because we were both tired so we got out of bed and got in the shower together. As we were in the shower we cleaned ourselves then kissed a little then got out the shower and got dressed. We got in my bed and fell asleep. I know this girl isnt my girlfriend but im gonna take advantage over the time i have with her before kenzie gets in the way🙄. I want my fair share.