4 - you're not my girlfriend🙄

~annie pov

Its Saturday, the suns out about 60° outside with light winds. Perfect for a day to party😈. Right now it's 7:10 pm and i spent most of my day at home doing school work and cleaning and spending time with my little sister hayley and nephew eli. Im wearing this outfit.

I'm downstairs in the living room with eli

I'm downstairs in the living room with eli. The door bell rang. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and it was kenzie. She came in and i closed the door behind her.

"kenzie!" Eli shouted and ran to her with a big smile. Eli's 5 by the way and Hayley's 14. Kenzie smiled and got down to his level.

"hi eli, i got you a KitKat" she said then pulled it out of her bag. She handed it to him and he hugged her. She hugged him back. Then they pulled away.

"thanks kenzie!" He said with a smile.

"no problem kid" she said with a smile. He ran off and she stood up. She turned around and looked at me.

"so do you want me to make dinner for them or order?" She asked. I smirked and licked my lips.

"aye dont worry about it they already ate and took a bath" I said while smirking.

"why do you need me over here then?" She asked

"because my parents aren't home and im going to a party in like 45 minutes, it starts at 8:35 but ima leave at 8:00" i said. I walked over to the couch and sat down. She sat down next to me.

"eli can you got upstairs with hayley for a little bit" I asked

"are you gonna fuck her too?" eli asked. Kenzie chocked.

"eli no go" I said. Eli ran upstairs to Hayley's room. Once he was gone i spoke to kenzie.

"are you good?" I asked. She nodded.

"yah that just caught me by surprise" she said while her hand was over her heart.

"I'll get you water" I said while getting up. I was about to walk off but she stopped me.

"no im good, stay" she said while looking me deep in the eyes. I sat down and we both didn't say anything for a few seconds. I decided to say something to break the silence.

"i dont know why he said that i apologize" I said

"its fine, it just scared me cuz i would never ever let you fuck me cuz im straight and you know that" she said while looking at the floor.

"yah i know that...but do you know that?" I asked. She looked at me and started smiling. She hit me and I giggled which made her giggle too.

"stop playing with me dumbass" she said with a smile that i adore the most💝😍. I licked my lips.

"gimme a lap dance" I said with a smile. She got on these shorts that are tight on her ass and she gotta fat ass i just wanna touch it😏.

"okay but you better not be on that gay shit" she said while getting up and fixing her shorts. I looked at her pussy then back up at her eyes.