Dallas

I looked in the mirror at myself getting ready for school. God I hate myself. I wish I could be cute. I also wish I had green eyes like my twin brother, Ponyboy. And I wish I had a name like Ponyboy or Sodapop. My name is (Y/N). It's cute but it's no Sodapop.
I want to be older. I mean I'm 14, that's so young. But it's fine.
I picked my outfit for the day out: high waisted Levi shorts, white t-shirt, and my chucks. I tucked in my top and grabbed my bag.
I went to the kitchen and Darry was there.
"Hey kid, how'd you sleep?" Darry asked.
"Good, you?" I said back.
"Fine." He answered. Ponyboy came out and we walked to school.
To be really fucking honest, I hate school. I'm good and I get good grades, but I just hate it. It's boring and my only friends, aside from Pony, is Johnny and Two-bit. Steve does some other crap, Dally is never there, and soda dropped out. And only Johnny really likes me. Dally, Steve, and two-bit put up with me for being Soda and Pony's younger sister.
At lunch Johnny and I sat and talked. He's so adorable and innocent.
"I wish I could go to the beach some day." Johnny said.
"Me too." I said playing with the grass.
"I don't even know how to swim, though." He laughed and I giggled.
"I'll teach you." I said.
"You know how to swim?" He asked.
"Nope, but it can't be that hard." I said in response.
"Sure." He said sarcastically. The bell rang and I gave Johnny a hug goodbye.
I went to class and dozed off. I hate class. Every soc looks at me like I'm dumb, but I'm probably smarter than them.
"I think you need new clothes." A soc girl whispered to me and then laughed with her friends.
"And I think you need new tits, better ask daddy." I said back. She scoffed and looked away. I bet she wished she had my boobs. I got a nice rack. Bahaha. Anyway, the bell rang and I left. As I walked out Pony came running up to me.
"(Y/N!" He yelled.
"What?" I said kinda annoyed.
"I'm gonna be going out." He said.
"With whom?" I asked.
"A girl." He said looking away.
"That's a first. What do I tell Darry?" I responded.
"I'm tutoring people." He said.
"Okay. And don't be weird, just yourself. You're pretty cool so you'll be fine." I said and walked away.
I got home and walked up the steps to my house. When I opened the door Dally was raiding the fridge.
"Can I help you?" I said rudely.
"Darry and Soda are workin'. I'm gunna be watching you and Pony." He said not even looking up from the fridge.
"Okay." I said quietly.
"Where's pony?" He asked looking up.
"Tutoring." I said as I walked to my room. I threw my bag down and looked in the mirror. Do I need new clothes? Maybe I need a new life.
"What are you doin'?" Dally asked, chuckling, and I jumped a little.
"Nothing." I said as I grabbed a book from Pony's shelf. I walked to the couch and laid down. I lit cigarette and read my book.
"No. Hell no. Put that thing out. You're too young." Dally yelled.
"No. It's mine. You can fuck off." I said back
"What'd you say you little shit?" He yelled walking over to me and yanking it, taking a drag and then put it out.
"You heard me." I said seriously.
"Bitch." He said and walked away. I flipped him off and went back to my book.
All of a sudden, I felt hands around my ankles and they pulled my forward. It was Dallas of course.
He pulled me to the side of the couch, and my legs dropped by his side.
"Do that again." He said slowly, looking in my eyes. I held my finger up. He grabbed my wrists and slammed me down on the couch getting close to me face. He then attacked me with a kiss. A wet, hot, sexy kiss. More of a make out session, 'cause I kissed back.
His hands ran down my body to my hips. He then started to grind on me while his hands squeezed my hips. I got turned on, oops. My hands went through his hair and tugged on it lightly.
We heard the gate open and some talking. I pushed him off and sat up straight. He went back to the kitchen.
Johnny and Two-bit came in. They were talking loudly and didn't notice Dally or me. Dally came and sat next to me.
"We'll defiantly finish this later." He whispered.
"How do you know I'm interested?" I whispered back.
"You would have pushed me off way before you did." He said and winked. He wasn't wrong but this seems like not such a good idea. Darry would kill me and him, but Dally is so hot and...no one has to know.