Chapter 5: Go On, Just Believe!

26th February 20XX—Midoriya Apartment

Waiting for her friend was the least she could do, even if it was a little cold out now. Still, it was relatively nice, and she got the chance to read a little bit more of One Punch Man on the webcomic.

It's surprisingly easy to join a webcomic website and publish all your works. Then again, it could be hard and she was none the wiser since she's not the one making damn webcomics. If anything, this helped to at least raise the people's anticipations before the proper manga is released, which certainly worked for her.

She wondered just how Izuku could honestly come up with all this, at first, lazy but really nicely-constructed story. Perfect amount of action with hilarity that makes it really enjoyable.

And she gets first seats to it! Hah!

It's a nice sentiment, she thought, that he would allow her to be the first one to read both his webcomics and manga. She felt special, and man, if anyone thought she was complaining, she sure wasn't, because this was the stuff of gold!

'I can just see it. Probably going to win a bunch of awards soon enough,' snickered the girl in her mind, before something else popped up in her mind. 'Oh! What if it was made into an anime? And it should have a song!'

For some reason, she had a feeling that the song would totally be epic as the anime itself. The sounds of metallic guitars, epic drumming and screaming filled her mind for just a brief minute before the sound of a door opening caught her attention. 

With a smile, she puts away her phone, spotting Izuku leaving the front door. A few moments, he joins her outside. "Sup'."

"Hey, Kacchan," he greets, tapping the ground with the end of his shoe to properly get it inside. "Man, I'm going to need to get some cleaning products and rub my shoes clean... Anyways, how're things going for you?"

"They're going great!" She cried back, sounding pretty pleased as she held her left arm. "I mean, it's a little difficult to get used to the output since you made it a little too strong, but it's nothing I can't handle. I like it!"

"Is that so? Well, that's good to know," smiling, he looked to where the general direction of U.A. High was, and an idea struck in his mind. "Say... you wanna' just walk and take a train ride, or we get there really quickly?"

"Ehh... I suppose the fast way would be nice too," she shrugged, crossing her arms—although it was odd that she suddenly felt really on edge, but shook it off as curiosity. "What d'ya have in mind?"

"I'll carry us over there," he said, gesturing to himself. "Just hold onto me."

"W-Wha... Seriously?" Even now, she couldn't help but feel nervous, if her face going red was any indication. "Y-You sure about it?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," nodded the boy, outstretching his arm. "Come on."

"W-Well, if you say so..." Moving towards her friend, with what was a large gulp in her throat, she allowed herself to wrap her arms around his neck while he held onto her waist, getting her to stiffen. "So, what do weeeEAAAAAHHHHH!"

No one would be there to see a boy and a girl suddenly enter a velocity beyond the normal human capabilities with just one single jump. No one except Inko, who watched on before sighing.

She seriously hopes that her son knew that, if he kept doing that to girls, he might just end up with them as more than just friends.

----------

U.A. Highschool

U.A. Highschool, the very institution that was deemed as the number one prestigious academy dedicated to training young students in becoming Heroes. It was where several great Heroes were alumni's of, such as All Might, Present Mic, Eraserhead and Midnight to name a few.