Chapter 60

(Okay, think of this as a prolouge for season three of Transformers Prime. It's very important for later.)

???'s P.O.V.

I watched as our ship did a scan across the warship floating over the large forttress on Earth. I smirked, clenching my fists.

"Sir, the last Decepticon has been scanned. The last Shadowcon is being formed as we speak." my lieutenant stated.

"Excellent." I replied, looking back at the life cylinder. The body began to glow a bright purple, taking its final form. It grew bigger and bulkier, just like the Decepticon we had scanned. Within just a few moments....he was complete. I let out a laugh. Foolish Cybertronian's, they couldn't even tell we were right above their heads.

"Release our new comrade." I stated to our medic. He nodded and opened the pod. The body leaned forward.....then collapsed onto the ground with a thud. My eyes widened, and I growled. Why isn't he moving?

"What happened?!" I demanded. "It would seem the body was took weak to take the form. However the scan itself seemed successful....we had completely scanned the Decepticon called Breakdown." the medic replied. I scoffed, looking at the identical to Breakdown. He did look almost exactly like the Decepticon....with the exception of his colors being black and grey. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"If he isn't alive, dispose of him. I don't care where." I stated. The medic nodded and opened a ground bridge. Two more workers picked up the body and tossed him out, and he was sent to an unknown location.

"What difference is one Shadowcon? I have made enough.....and we shall take over."

(Mysterious? Don't worry, plenty more is to come~)