Chapter 14

1 year later

[No one's POV]

All of the university students have completed their major exams and all they have to do is to receive certificate of their exam results.

Tzuyu planned to propose to Sana so he asked Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon for ideas.

"Come on guys... Please stop fooling around and help me with the idea." Tzuyu said as he slouched over the dining table.

Jeongyeon quickly gulped down that mouthful of water and put his glass down on the glass dining table.

He was about to say something but Tzuyu stopped him.

"Nothing stupid please..." Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon pouted.

He then went back to drinking his water and Tzuyu sighed.

"Why not-" Tzuyu then interrupted Chaeyoung.

"Nothing that will break her heart..." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

"Well, she will know your intention unless things get out of control. She will know that it is just an act." Chaeyoung said.

"But what if things get out of control? I don't wish to lose her again." Tzuyu said and the three guys continue to think.

Suddenly, Tzuyu snapped his finger and look at Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon with excited eyes.

"Wait... I got an idea..." Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu then tell them his plan and they agreed to help out.

They then start planning and a few days later, they are finally done with the decoration.

Luckily all of them knows how to cook so they help out with the cooking.

Chaeyoung cooked the spaghetti while Jeongyeon cooked the steak.

Tzuyu then prepared for the dessert and he even got two guys to wear formally as they will be the waiter.

Tzuyu paid them half of the price beforehand and when the dinner is over, he will pay them the other half.

Tzuyu also prepared the ice bucket for the wine and after that, he went to set up the cutleries as well as the napkin.

Luckily Tzuyu have worked as a waiter before so he knows how to fold the napkin.

After that, he got a driver driving the Mercedes-Maybach Exelero and tell the driver to go fetch Sana.

Mina and Momo know that Tzuyu wanted to propose to Sana so they initiated to help.

They told Sana to dress properly but they already got a outfit for Sana.