1

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, grab my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city, before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, cause when I leave for the night I ain't coming back."

I woke up suddenly from my little 14 year old sister running into my room playing Tick Tock by Kesha.

"What the heck Hayley!" I yell.

"Okay fine, I'll play a different song." She smirks.

"Bad time for a good time baby, a bad tiiiiime. You never finish your glass take a little sip and you're bored. Down in the apartment below-"

"Who the crap is this? Get this crap off." I groan.

"She's not crap, she's Sabrina Carpenter, the best singer in the whole world."

"Whatever. What do you need so desperately to come running into my room and waking me up?"

"Mom says you have to drive me, Shannon and Hannah to a concert and meet and greet." She says.

Shannon is Hayley's best friend and Hannah is my twin sister.

I heavily sigh. "What time?"

"It's in two hours," she informs me.

MEANWHILE

Sabrina's POV

I was in my hotel room getting ready for the show. I'm feeling very stressed and anxious, not just for the show but about everything. My life. It was beginning to have an effect on my mental health. I just wanna be able to breathe for once.

"Sabrina!" My manager calls.

"Hm?" I mutter.

"Jeez, I've been calling your name for so long now! We have to go to the show now."

I get up and follow my manager out the door to the show.

•••

They finally finish my make up and hair. I hide my show clothes with a Singular hoodie and I'm already wearing sweatpants. Theres still a bit of time left so I tell them that I need to use the bathroom. There's no bathroom in the dressing room so I have to go all the way to the other side of the building.

James POV

I drop my sisters off at the concert.

"Text me when it's over." I tell them. They nod, thank me and run off.

I have to pee so I go inside the building and try to find the bathroom. I soon see a sign that says bathroom so I head for it.

I come around a corner and then

SMACK

I literally bump into a girl coming around a corner.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry!" We both say at the same time.

The first thing I notice was her eyes. Gorgeous, sparkly blue eyes. She had long blonde hair which was also really pretty. She had a round face which was strikingly beautiful. She was wearing a hoodie that said SINGULAR, whatever that means, and she was wearing adidas sweatpants. she is beautiful.

Sabrina's POV

This guy was very good looking. He had brown hair with one of those Shawn Mendes haircuts, but a little bit shorter. He had gorgeous green eyes. He was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt, jeans and vans.

I smile at him. "Hi, what's your name?"

He smiles back. "I'm James, and you?" He asks me.

He didn't know who I was! This could be my chance to have a real friendship!