6

It's been a couple weeks and I finally get a break to go home. James said he has a surprise to show me when I get back.

"So this James I hear of. Is he cute?" Liza says when we are sitting on my bed in my hotel room, Sarah is there too. I told her about James cause we've become really close friends.

"Uh oh, you've got her fired up about James now. Prepare to hear about him for a while." Sarah snorts. Liza laughs but I roll my eyes.
"Hey, it's natural for me to talk about him." I laugh.

I take out a picture of him on my phone and show her. She looks at it.

"Ooooh damn girl you picked a good one."
I laugh. "Right." I nod. "He says he has a surprise to show me when I get back."

She laughs. "That's what she said." We all laugh.

"Well I mean, he is pretty good at that stuff." I giggle.

"You mean pretty good at holding hands right?" Liza jokes. We all laugh.

"Yup that's it, holding hands." I giggle.
"It's especially good when the spaces between my fingers are where his fits perfectly." I laugh.

"Grooooooooooss!" Sarah says catching my metaphor.
Liza laughs and then we all do.

"Oh Sab, our car is here." Sarah says looking up from her phone. She just got a text.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Bye Sab and Sarah!" Liza says. Her transportation is coming later.
We get up and I hug her. "Bye Liza. See you in two weeks!" I say. Then Sarah hugs her.

"See ya." She says before we leave.

•••

After a flight and a car ride from LAX which I wait impatiently cause I'm so excited to see James, I finally arrive at my house.

I run upstairs after saying hi to Goodwin whom I also missed a lot and open the door to my room.

I yell in shock when I see James sitting with his legs up on my bed.

"James!" I yell in excitement as I drop everything and run to him, jumping on the bed and tackling him in a hug and a kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer so my body is flat on his as we kiss.
"Babe I missed you so much!" I say after pulling my lips away a bit, so my forehead is on his.

"I missed you too!" He says, slipping his hand under my shirt a little bit and rubbing my back. I lay in his arms with my head resting in the crook of his neck.

"Wait who let you in?" I ask him.

"Your mom." He replies. I sigh in relief. "Thank God it wasn't dad." I say. "Actually, do you wanna meet dad?" I ask.

I can feel his body tense up. "Don't worry." I say, rubbing his chest. My fingers brush his skin under his neck and his body relaxes. "It will be fine."

"Do we have to?" He asks nervously.
"No, but if you don't meet him eventually then he's gonna think you're just some random dude walking around our house."

He sighs as I get up. "Okay." He agrees.
"Good." I just have to change my clothes first, then we can go downstairs and meet him."

"Do you want me to leave while you change or..."
I wink at him. "You can leave if you want." I smirk. "Or you could stay..."

He smiles and sits on the bed. "You know what my leg hurts and little bit, I'm just gonna sit here and rest it for a few minutes."
I giggle. "Okay." I smirk.

I can feel his eyes on me as I start to undress. James gets up and walks towards me and wraps his arms around me from behind.
"I thought your leg hurts? I state, smirking.