21

*Ding!

James picks up his phone. He looks at it. He's got a text from someone he went to high school with.

It says that everyone from his grade are having a massive party, kind of like a reunion, tomorrow, and that he should come, and bring a plus one like a date or something.

He widens his eyes. It's only been 4 years since he was in school so he wonders why they're having a 'reunion' now.

"What was that?" Sabrina asks, from her position on James' bed next to him. It's pretty early and they had just woke up. Sabrina was about to head out for the day.

"My high school grade are having a party tomorrow." He replies. "They invited me and told me to bring a date."

Sabrina raises her eyebrow. "Like a reunion? But it's only been 4 years?"

James nods. "I know, it's weird, but then again my school was wack." He chuckles. "So you wanna go with me?"

Sabrina hesitates. Of course she wanted to go with her boyfriend to his high school party, but she was a little scared to go.

James senses her worried expression. "You know, for a brilliant actress, you really need to work on hiding your disappointment." He laughs.

Sabrina looks at him and smiles. "I'm not disappointed. I'm just a little scared." She admits. "What if they think I'm some stuck up Hollywood bitch?"

"They will love you. If they don't, they don't know you. You are the sweetest kindest person I know." James smiles at her, placing his hand on her waist.

Sabrina smiles back at him. "Thanks James." She says sweetly. "Okay, I'd love to go with you."

"Great!" James grins. Sabrina moves in closer to him pecks his lips, then gets out of the bed and starts to put her clothes on. James watches her with admiration.

"Hey James babe, should I get a tattoo?" She asks, turning around while she's putting her bra on.

James bites his lip. "Do you want a tattoo?" He asks.

Sabrina hesitates. "I don't know, would I look good with one?"

James smirks. "You look good with anything. But I prefer you with nothing on." He laughs.

Sabrina rolls her eyes and giggles at James' flirtatious joke.
"But for real though, do you think I should get one?"

"Well only you can make that decision. But for me, I like your skin just the way it is." He admits.

Sabrina nods, grateful that he gave an honest answer and not just an answer that would just be like 'oh, yes you should get a tattoo that would be so cool' (even if she would look stupid with one.)
"On the other hand, you would look super sexy with one." She says to James, smirking.

"What I'm not already super sexy now?" He laughs.

Sabrina laughs too. "You'd look even more sexy then you do now. Which would be hard to top since you're already 100 million percent sexy." Sabrina is finished getting dressed and sits down to do her make up.

"Baby, you already look so beautiful now." James says, getting out of bed and throwing on some boxers.

Sabrina sighs. "I like wearing a little make up, it makes me feel better." She says, still looking in the mirror. This is James' place, but Sabrina might as well be living there. She's brought a few things over, like clothes, make up, her toothbrush, a bunch of things. If this were anyone else, James would say it's clogging up his space, but he likes having Sabrina's stuff here. It makes it smell like Sabrina., and it makes him feel more at home.