2

Me and Regina have been hanging out almost everyday now. Some days she's mysteriously busy, but she doesn't tell me why. Oh well.

We are currently at a cinema, we just saw Endgame. It was amazing.

Sabrina's POV

I see someone with a camera, then more people, then some with microphones.

"Shit!" I say, "How did they find me?" I mutter, hoping that James didn't hear that.

I quickly pull him into a closet. It's a very tight closet and there is barely any space between us.

"Uh, why are we in here?" He asks me.

"Uhhhh, I just saw someone who hates me, yeah that's it."

It's dark in here so I can only just about see his face.

"Who could hate you? You're the best."

I smile and blush. Our faces are so close. He looks down at my lips and I look at his.

I can feel our faces getting closer and closer. My eyes begin to close and I can feel our lips touch.

We kiss for a few seconds, then pull away.

He sighs. "That was amazing." He grins.

I smile back.

I slowly peak out the door and see that the paparazzi is gone.

"The person is gone." I say. We step out of the room.

"You wanna come to my house and watch a movie. My whole family is gone somewhere." He asks me.

"Sure." I say.

We walk out of the cinema and to his car. He opens the door for me.
"Thank you my good man." I laugh.

•••

We're in his room watching Beauty and the beast.

I'm laying on his chest and he's got his arms around me.
I turn to him and kiss him. He smiles at me. We start making out and it gets pretty heated.

"Can I take your shirt off?" He asks me politely. I giggle and nod, he's so cute and polite.
He rips off my shirt. He kisses me and then kisses my neck which makes me moan. I slowly lift his shirt over his head and drop it onto the floor. He kisses me harder and starts sucking on my neck.

Then someone opens the door. I recognize the girl. She was at my show two weeks ago. My eyes widen and hers does too.

Hannah's POV

I see my brother on his bed making out with a girl. Thank God they're under the cover so I can only see the top quarter of James. He covering most of the girls body. I recognize the girl instantly. She looks at me with her eyes wide open in shock.

"Hannah get the fuck out!" James yells. I quickly close the door.

I can't believe my brother, James, is making out with SABRINA CARPENTER.

•••

Sabrina's POV

"James, I'm gonna go use the bathroom ." I tell him after we are both dressed.

"Okay." He says before kissing me.

I walk out of the room and close the door. I walk down the hall and instead of going to the bathroom I try to find the room with Hannah in it. I luckily spot her walking out of one of the rooms.

She gasps as I walk towards her.

"I don't know whether to be disgusted of what I just saw or to be freaking out right now." She says.

I smile lightly. "I'm your brothers girlfriend."

"How did my brother end up with someone like you??"

"We met before the show. But he doesn't exactly know I'm Sabrina Carpenter."

"What do you mean?" She says.

"He thinks my name is Regina and I'm only a fan of "Sabrina." I say, using air quotes with my fingers.

"He doesn't know you're famous??" She gasps. "Sabrina, I love you and your music, you're one of my favorite singers, but when it comes to my brother, I need to protect him."

Right then her little sister walks into the hallway, singing along to one of my songs through her earphones. She stops in her tracks when she sees us. Her mouth flys open in shock.

"OH MY-" Hannah quickly covers her mouth before she can finish.

"Hey." I say to her and smile.

Her eyes keep widening as her sister still has her hand ever her mouth.

"Hayley, you cannot tell anyone she's here okay?" Hannah says slowly removing her hand.

"Okay okay!" She says. "But whhhyyyyyy???"

"I'll explain it to you later."

"Sabrina you need to tell James who you really are. If you don't, then I will." Hannah says. She turns around and leaves with Hayley, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I sigh, I know she's right. I need to tell James everything.

I turn around and go back to James' room. I open the door and close it after I step inside.

He smiles at me. "James, I need to tell you something." I say, getting nervous and not sure how he's gonna react.

"Sure, what is it?" He asks and sits on the bed. I sit next to him.

"James, I'm not who you think I am." I say.

He looks confused. "What do you mean?"

"My name isn't Regina. And I'm not a fan of Sabrina Carpenter."

"What? That's not your name?"

"No." I say. "I am, Sabrina Carpenter."

His eyes widen.