Water Fight and Num Nums

In case you haven't noticed, I'm an idiot. So if you haven't learned that, then congratulations, you learned something new. So I got to school this morning and I was going through my lunchbox before I got to school, and upon further investigation, discovered that I had BABY CARROTS. Holy fudge I love those things. I also had a strawberry blow-pop, and for those who don't know, those lollipops are kinda rare. So I stuffed those freaking delectable delicacies in my sweatshirt pocket.

Later after arriving to class, I realized I was the first one there. No students, no teachers, just me. I knew I was allowed to go in the classroom because the light was turned on and the door was unlocked. So I casually started munching on my carrots. In case you didn't know, carrots are kinda crunchy, so I felt really awkward. After a bunch of my friends arrived, I sat on the floor in the back of the class, out of the teacher's sight. I continued to eat. After awhile it was time to go to our advisory classes for summative assessment testing (end-of-year testing). Yeah, after I was done my math testing, just went back to eating. That teacher is pretty strict, but pretty blind to she didn't see or hear me. Later in that class I ate my lollipop and she didn't catch me eating that either, and afterward having a piece of gum.

Lunch time.
I poured water into the lid of my water bottle and threw the water at Makayla, cause why not. Then see started swirling the water bottle around, occasionally splashing me. As a joke I karate chopped it towards her and it splashed all over her and the girl sitting behind her... Oops. I laughed my butt off tho, and then she managed to spill even more on me. Then I would do it back to her. Needless to say, we went back to class very wet.
In Mrs. Easy's class we just watched videos for three periods, so I had a nice nap. Then later on the bus my friend bought cereal for us to snack on. I never knew Froot Loops were so amazing. Then I was joking around and flipped off a older kid because I had to stop eating. To be more Specific, I said "Facku! I want to munch on my nom noms!!!!" I was just joking around and he never even noticed. I really liked that cereal.

That was my day today, hoped you enjoyed!!! Update: I have made a list of games I'm thinking about getting this weekend.
-Monster hunter world
-NieR: Automa (i dunno how to spell it)
-Persona 4
-Human fall flat (I think that's what it's called!)
-Detroit: become human

I also have to shop for makeup cause I'm ugly. So ulta beauty is my go-to place. I also highly recommend Too Face. I love their brand.

Also thank you all for almost 200 reads and almost 50 votes!!!! ❤️