HEALLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE Y'ALL

Wholesome meme for y'alls virgin eyes. I hecking love the I AM GOING TO KERMIT SUICIDE meme.

It's been awhile folks. I have returned after shet went down for real. I bring good and bad news. What do you want to hear first? Never mind too bad. I decide what I tell you first! Uhh good news, I'm learning how to play guitar after someone gave me a really good guitar. It's from back in the 60's-70's and made in Japan. It sounds really good even if I still suck at playing it. I'm learning I swear! Bad news, I am procrastinating on my summer assignments. I start school again in less than a month and I'm still not even done the first book, and I go on vacation in a few weeks. (Hooray your girl's gonna go to Florida!) MORE bad news, my mom and my pony, Maddy, died so.... Yep. That's set me behind too! My mom died the day after Maddy died. Oof. Tbh I'm really sad about it, but I'm not going to let my life fall apart and I'm not going to get depressed. Life too Espresso to get depresso. If you get depressed over every little thing, then you are going to live a sad life. You aren't going to see the good in this world! Although I have lost all hope for humanity, we are an awful race that keeps multiplying by the millions. But heyyy that's ok cause like 1/50 people are good people. My sleep schedule is more of a mess than Jaclin Hill's lipstick and my acne. Yesterday (technically today) I went to sleep at 6am and woke up today at 2pm today. Also have you seen Jaclin Hill's lipsticks?! THEY ARE A TOXIC MESS AND IDGAF WHAT SHATTY EXCUSE SHE GIVES THE PUBLIC, ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS MONEY BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE NOT SAFE AND SHE REFUSES TO RECALL THEM AND THEY ARE HIGHLY OVERPRICED WHEN IT IS OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS CUTTING CORNERS TO SAVE MONEY. *ahem* I feel very passionate about my opinion and TEST ME BICH. I am going to become a lawyer because I can argue a point when I'm mad.

Idk where I got this meme but shout out to whoever I got this from and the original creator

Written by:

-ME BICH

I AM GONNA ACT LIKE CARDI B. OKRRRRRR *flicks hands with SHARP AZZ NAILS*