Stress

I wish I had something funny to write about. I really do. But life can beat you relentlessly with a baseball bat sometimes.  I have spent the my summer vacation in the hospital. Yayyy so fun am I right?! Haha I love sarcasm. I have a nice view out the window tho. I can see the mountains and hundreds of buildings... the houses... more hospital buildings... it's quite a nice view I must say. I can see two towers letting off steam (or smoke idk which). Oh, and before someone comments and asks what's wrong, I'm not in the hospital for me. My mom has been in surgery, and recovery. It's a two hour drive to the hospital so even though it's summer I haven't gotten to sleep in yet.

Oh and fun fact. There is this couch in this room ok, so you can fold the back of it down and it transforms into a bed. BAM. It's magic. The bed is the same height as the window, so if ya girl rolled.  She'd be falling out the window. So I was tired and my phone was dead so I took a nap. I had one of those dreams where you are in a high place and you fall. In my dream I was in a skyscraper and the floor I was on was like a bouncy house kinda thing. (Just go with it.)  So I was jumping around and someone shoved me out through the glass windows. When I woke up I was facing the window, so I could see strait down. I felt like I was going to fall out the window because of the dream. It flipped me out. I'm not even afraid of heights. 

So ya. I'm still just chilling. My mom is currently sleeping and I'm just sitting here ;-;   I've been so stressed lately. I just wanna go to sleep so I can relax. Haha the doctors basically told me that my mom didn't have long to live. *Claps hands*.    I'm a-ok. 👌 👍
I've been playing video games I got when I get the chance. Which isn't often. I have been so obsessed with Detroit Become Human.  Oof I'm in love with the characters. There all such good characters.  *^*

I also got Skyrim but I haven't actually played it yet. I mean, I have, but I just keep screwing around when I play it. Holy crap I robed this old lady... not that I specifically wanted to rob the old lady I just wanted to see what would happen. Holy crap she woke up and started fighting me!!!! I ran out of her house and she had a health bar at the top of the screen like some type of boss!!! WHAT THE HECK.  I freaked out and later stole her horse.... she ended up killing me... HOW?!

I also stole everything from this random empty house, nobody saw me enter or anything, but as I was going to sell everything I got arrested. HOW?!!!! Oh... you know the second town you arrive at in the game is that one village. So there is this one dog that respectively barked at me, so I hit it. I didn't even hurt it. Then there was a bunch of people chasing me out of town. ;-; So scary. Then I got to the third town (also the old lady's town.) and then a bunch of soldiers chased me out of there too, but at the time I hadn't done anything to that town. What the hecking hecker heckerson?!!!!   Once again I repeat I was not meaning to hurt anyone, I was just experimenting what I could do in the game.