PICNIC

WE HAD A PICNIC. IT WAS GREAT. For some reason my friend group had a debate on which of our guy friends have the biggest duck. Haha you thought I was going to say something else huh?! Well guess what. We were talking about what you were thinking about. lol. Then I gave Makayla a wedgie... then when she tried to do it to me I screamed bloody murder and yelled 'RAPE!' Cause it also looked bad that she was reaching down my pants to try to find my underwear. Then Nathan dared me to lick Makayla. I licked her hand, but she didn't realize what I was doing till after I did it. It was so funny! Then I dared him to pull his underwear up over his shirt so they would be visible. Then someone dared Nathan to lick Colby's neck. Nathan had to chase him down and tackle him to be able to do it. It was so funny! Then at lunch my dad decided to put a CRAPTON of candy in my lunchbox and then gave away a lot of it. I wonder why I'm fat. Tomorrow we have a formal dance even though it's a Saturday... and I see all these girls getting their dresses made or tailored, their makeup done, hair done, and nails done. I'm over here, I got my dress from Walmart, my jewelry is my mom's, just putting on fake nails, and doing my own makeup and throwing in hair extensions because I'm extra.

Also my graduation dress is from the goodwill.
It's beautiful though.

Don't judge me.

Also I think I sprained my wrist by hitting a chair.