Tawqueak

I didn't know what to name this chapter so I shall name it Tawqueak.

I was in English class, and the teacher had put on a audio book, and so the classroom was surprisingly quiet. Suddenly my brain remembers that I had turned my Apple Watch off silent mode, so I got on it and clicked the silence button. But I fat-fingered it. I had hit the wrong button. I hit a button that makes my phone beep to locate it. It went BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp in front of a dead azz silent room. Thank god I didn't get in any trouble but it scared me so bad. I honestly wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Later that class... I was wearing slides, and so obviously my friend had to take them off. She grabbed me slide, and my sock off. I don't care if she takes my slide, BUT BICH GEMME BACK MY SOCK. Then she threw my slide at some random guy... And my sock on the floor. I died on the inside. The poor guy that had more slide was do confused and was like "Who's shoe is this?" I was too embarrassed to say it was mine, but my friend, Ashe got it from him, and then put my slide on. BUT MY SOCK WAS STILL SNATCHED.  The guy that received my slide had a friend walking around, and he saw the sock on the floor and his expression was so... Unreadable.  I was just like... "Heyyyy that's my sock. Can you kick I here?" He kicked it to me. Thank god I that was over. After receiving the slide back and getting my sock, I took my slide back off and beat my friend with it. She deserved it!  She took it from me in the first place!