CHAPTER 28

MARCELO'S POV

It wasn't easy to calm my wife..
She relunctantly entered the plane walking like a robot...
She has been sitted in one position lost in her thoughts..
I hate to see her like this but there's nothing I can do about the situation... I gently wrapped my arms around her trembling hands.. She raised her gaze to meet mine for a moment before looking away...
The air between us is thick as we sit in an uncomfortable silence everyone glued to his or her own thoughts..
Yeah!! I was aware Ardo chose to die instead of his beloved.. I earsdropped on his conversation when I went to meet up with him in his library..
Am still clueless on who he was talking to but it's obviously a woman.. I thought it was his mom.. But she also heard the news from his lawyer..
I helped him to record the last video..
He was the best at everything he did...
Though he had all the material things any wealthy children could ask for.. He only wanted true and genuie love which am not sure he got to his satisfaction..
We've been childhood friend though I was older than him he was more matured than me..
He always yearned to be loved by those he loves..
His mother was too busy to shower him with love during his childhood.. He was Even deprived of his mother's milk.. she was so attached to her career that she neglected her only child.. Though she tried her best to be the most understanding mother..
His father made him believed that he loved and cared for him which made him slowly turned into his puppet..
His grandmother, her royal highness was everything to him.. She did her best to shower him with so much love so he wouldn't feel lonely and habour hatred for his parent.. But with time, he withdrew himself from her, he felt she was only showing sympathy and not genuine love..
Years gone by his desperate need for love turned him into an angry man who flirts around.. His desperation drove him into illegal business..
He helped the needy.. He gave jobs to many people in different organizations with his connection and power..
Those who had no qualifications, the made them his men.. providing good food and  shelter.. Soon they became his second family.. He uplifted them from noboy to somebody..
Though our organizations was illegal.. We acted like the secret agents of the royal palace before Williams slowly turned us into a gangster..
He felt at ease in his adventures.. Until he met his Mia..
Though He has his flaws.. He's temper.. He finds it difficult to trust someone.. His flaws bring out his charisma in the most dangerous and protective manner..
Despite not knowing, she turned him into a gentleman.. He found the love he yearned for in her.. She was his everything..
His smile lies in her smile
Her pain and trouble bring him discomfort
He lived for her alone..
He became a slave for love..
When she finally accepted him into his heart..
He lost her to fate.. He couldn't bear the thought of living without her..
He chose death..
He's a hero..
"Grandma, will go nut when she find out what brother decided to do??"my wife spoke up breaking the silence between us..
"Mother has been aware of his Intentions"my mother inlaw spoke up
"Mr, Gate informed her ahead of time"Edwardo's lawyer spoke up
"She has arranged everything he needed, he confined in her not me his mother.. I wasn't the best mom but I deserved a warm goodbye.."my mother inlaw broke down in tears..
You weren't a bad mom.. He just doesn't like to see you sad.. He's not used to sharing his pain with you.. That's the truth..
You wouldn't have given him the support he yearned for.. You would have proved his intentions to be wrong and try to convince him to drop his crazy idea... That's the reason he kept you in the dark..
No mother would fold her arms and watch her only child die for love...
"Mom.. It's okay.."my wife tries to console her but she sobs louder..
"This must be one of the reasons he kept you in the dark"my wife scoffed looking pissed off and irritated..
"He's my only pride.."mom murmured..
"He'll always be your only pride.. He needs your support.. Be strong for him.."I whispererd to her kneeling down in front of her wiping off tears from her eyes using my thumb and she nods and embraced me..
Yeah!! We all need to be strong for our beloved brother..