the trombonists

In the state of California, two trombonists live together, a girl, keisha and her boyfriend, Jorgen. They've been together for 3 years and still going strong. Both of them are into some weird shit. Keisha and jorgen are into fucking with brass instruments involved and BDSM. Keisha likes to be humiliated in public while folks see her. 

"Hey, keisha! Get over here, why is the spit valve of your trombone off?" Jorgen asked. "Oh, I must have knocked it on something at marching band, it was an accident." Keisha replied. "Ok, you're fine, aight?" Jorgen said. Keisha was watching James Charles subscriber count go down as she laughs at him for being a dickhead. As she was doing that, jorgen is cleaning their horns since they just finished marching band practice. Jorgen gets up and starts making dinner and sets the table. "Dinnertime!" Jorgen calls out. Keisha comes to the table and takes a seat with jorgen. They chatted for awhile then went upstairs. "Hey, come here, I got your trombone with me, come here, ho." Jorgen cooed. Keisha walks over to jorgen and feels cold brass touch her leg. "Mmm, that slide so long!" She moaned. They laid down and started grinding. Soon jorgen makes keisha lay on her back, he sticks the trombone slide inside of her. "Hmm, take this, biotch! Take it. Now!" Yelled jorgen. The slide went deeper and deeper and soon it made a bulge in keishas stomach. "Oh my lawd! Holy fuck, I feel a bulge! It's so fucking deep! Hawt!!" Keisha screamed. "Oh, bitch, you dont know what's in store for ya tomorrow, mmm some public shit!" Jorgen retorted. "Where we gon do it though?" Keisha asked. "You'll see, I give you a hint, 'trash'" jorgen hinted. "I dont know, I dont wanna fuck inna dumpster!" Keisha worried. Jorgen let her know that it ain't a dumpster that they're fucking in, but its something else.